MrClark

Mansions

I wonder will there be mansions in the game and if so what would be the price on one?

There will be mansions, and they will be big. Certain mansions will function as a capture point for cartels/other criminal organizations. These mansions will be similar to the one from the movie "Scarface". The other "mansion" will be a penthouse. As of yet, there is no official price for the mansion.

https://clips.twitch.tv/TemperedCautiousKumquatPeoplesChamp

https://clips.twitch.tv/HyperCovertLasagnaPrimeMe

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, subway244 said:

There will be mansions, and they will be big. Certain mansions will function as a capture point for cartels/other criminal organizations. These mansions will be similar to the one from the movie "Scarface". The other "mansion" will be a penthouse. As of yet, there is no official price for the mansion.

https://clips.twitch.tv/TemperedCautiousKumquatPeoplesChamp

https://clips.twitch.tv/HyperCovertLasagnaPrimeMe

I would expect it to be in the millions for the mansions like Scarface, the penthouses could easily be hundreds of thousands. 

Bearing in mind prices are going to heavily reflect real life and the real life Scarface mansion is worth millions.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Bearing in mind prices are going to heavily reflect real life

I hope so, I don't want to pay $500,000,000 for a hat and $9,000,000,000 for a vape! xD

Edited by subway244

I assume pricing and stuff will also be adjustable on the private severs unless that idea has been taken out of the equation but i think they said private servers would also be available.  Honestly i would tone it down and make it extremely hard to purchase something such as a mansion or a airplane or a car.  I Played on many life mod servers for Arma  2/3 and it always has been a issue where people would grind and buy airplanes the first day and ram into buildings..I guess it's fine if you don't care about true RP.

19 minutes ago, subway244 said:

I hope so, I don't want to pay $500,000,000 for a hat and $9,000,000,000 for a vape! xD

Then you won't be disappointed ? devs have said before that prices in game will reflect real life so houses and cars will be expensive and things such as clothes will vary depending on shop bought from etc. 

• Like 1

Just now, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Then you won't be disappointed ? devs have said before that prices in game will reflect real life so houses and cars will be expensive and things such as clothes will vary depending on shop bought from etc. 

The shops, as well as art galleries and businesses, will all be player based making them choose their prices and how they want to run their own shop. Pretty much a player based economy as they have said before

8 hours ago, subway244 said:

lol what is this zimbabwe 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

12 hours ago, Oroborous said:

airplane or a car.

No Aircraft in the game.

Pricing will be near to Real Life pricing, so cars won't cost like GTA. $9 million

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

so cars won't cost like GTA. $9 million

the expensivest vehicle in GTA online reaches $2,5 mil, there is no vehicle that costs $9 mil

50 minutes ago, Drd27 said:

the expensivest vehicle in GTA online reaches $2,5 mil, there is no vehicle that costs $9 mil

I was exaggerating the price but Cars cost ridiculous prices.

3 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

I was exaggerating the price but Cars cost ridiculous prices.

Well we can all agree that's a good thing.

One of the things I dislike most about GTA online is that everything is over the top in prices. Haircuts costing 200 bucks upwards, outfits costing 100,000 dollars ??.

Can't wait to play the full release of identity and go clothes shopping where 500 bucks will get me some decent threads ??

• Like 1