BrewMasterCrow

Greetings From Texas.

Biker Gang or Motorcycle Cop ( When/if they release)   

5 members have voted

1. 1. What Should I do?

• Create a Biker Gang
    • Become a Motorcycle Cop
  2. 2. Would you join the Biker Club? (If I create one)

• Yes
    • No

Hello Community! I have been following this game since about 2015 and finally cracked and bought it. I kind of am debating if I should lean toward starting a Biker gang or maybe becoming a Motorcycle Cop? If anyone has any ideas or would like to join me in this endeavor, I would like your opinion.  I have tried to start countless Biker Clubs in Arma 3 Altis life, Arma 2: Takistan Life, Arma 3: City Life. and other Arma Mods. I had a lot of success in those servers, but they would always close down and there went my dream of having a Motorcycle club. No Slant Bikes. Harley and Choppers. I want to put together an MC with multiple government like electing a President, VP, Secretary, Sgt at Arms, Road Captain, and voting on prospects, club activities and business. Thoughts? I know we are a long way off, but I would love to get a discord and other things set up and ready to go for Launch. 

What's up, fellow Texan! Anyways, it's your choice, but there are quite a lot of MC's so if you're willing to compete with them go ahead, but I haven't seen anyone suggest a motorcycle cop rp, so that could be fun aswell.

I actually did not know there were MCs that is good to know. I will browse the introductions, I guess.  That would be fun as hell to be honest, Fighting other MCs and patching them over lol. 

3 hours ago, BrewMasterCrow said:

I actually did not know there were MCs that is good to know. I will browse the introductions, I guess.  That would be fun as hell to be honest, Fighting other MCs and patching them over lol. 

There is a Identity Motorcycle Community discord where our club along with others share and communicate, We encourage all to join even if you aren't in a club yet or you plan to create or look towards the community in the future. 

https://discord.gg/teBYykG

-Esqueletos Motorcycle Club

Welcome to the community! Some links below will provide you with some more information! :)