Foxgle

Vehicle CUSTOMISATION

Vehicle CUSTOMISATION  

60 members have voted

1. 1. I Know There is Many Ways For This To Work, But We Will need A Basic Breakdonw On How This Feature Will Work. Here Are Some Of MY Ideas.

• Buy Them From Store In The World, And Get A Player/Yourself To Fit Them.
    • Buy Them From Your Phone, And Get A Player/Yourself To Fit Them.
    • Buy Them From A HUD, And Get A Player/Yourself To Fit Them.
    • Buy Them Anywhere, But They're Automatically Fitted
    • Make A Ripoff On Los Santos Customs

What I think is that if you want to "pimp" your vehicle, you buy your pieces on internet or in a customisation shop (if it will exist) then you have two choices:

- You pay the mechanic that he puts everything

OR

- You do it by yourself if you know/learned how to put everything (if you're a mechanic or have some "skills" in it)

• Like 4

On 4/8/2016 at 10:52 PM, Viking said:

What I think is that if you want to "pimp" your vehicle, you buy your pieces on internet or in a customisation shop (if it will exist) then you have two choices:

- You pay the mechanic that he puts everything

OR

- You do it by yourself if you know/learned how to put everything (if you're a mechanic or have some "skills" in it)

I like this. Gives me an actual job as a mechanic. @Motown please try and do something like this...please! <3 

• Like 4

I like the all of the options, really, having options is nice, there could be car parts stores owned by players, maybe order than online, and their delivered to you, you can install them, (if you have the knowledge)  or pay someone after you get the part delivered, or from the shop, if you don't like//trust the shop owner to install it

Edited by jshaw71
  • Like 1

>Buy parts from shop
>Load them onto a rented van
>Drive to your garage/mechanic
>Load everything off
>Drag the parts to your vehicle and have an animation play out for removing and replacing the part/section

Would be fun to get a friend to come along and help you build up your vehicle. 

• Like 3

>Buy car from shop or website

>It gets delivered to you buy a REAL player

>Drive it to a mechanic 

>Pay them to wrap it or tune or whatever

>Have fun 

• Like 1

It would be cool if other players could be mechanics and fix/customise peoples cars for them, The “mechanic” would have to go to a spare parts shop to gets parts, for the player to become a mechanic they must have a background in engineering (a degree/diploma potentially). It would also work a bit like Car Mechanic Simulator. They go to junkyards, fix up some cars and then sell them to players (or keep them for themself). What do you think?

Edited by TommyBoi

As @Zeus mentioned, it would probably be the most realistic if you could either go to the shop and buy your from there, or order it online from a website.

30 minutes ago, RenegadeNine said:

Bumping 10 month year old threads -_-

At least that means he searched his question before asking it :)

On 10/19/2017 at 5:04 AM, TommyBoi said:

It would be cool if other players could be mechanics and fix/customise peoples cars for them, The “mechanic” would have to go to a spare parts shop to gets parts, for the player to become a mechanic they must have a background in engineering (a degree/diploma potentially). It would also work a bit like Car Mechanic Simulator. They go to junkyards, fix up some cars and then sell them to players (or keep them for themself). What do you think?

You could also have it where players could buy it themselves for full price, or go through a mechanic who could get the parts at a discount. Still have to pay the mechanic to install the parts though.