BlueJ

Fan artwork submission!

Here is an idea I have been thinking about for a while, as a decent 3D modeler for games and such, I think it would be cool to send 3D artwork to be approved and brought into the game! The fan would texture and 3D model. Submit renders of the artwork and proof that they created it. I think it would be an awesome way to make the little stuff in the game from the community. What are your thoughts?

• Like 1

I cannot answer this question, but there are helpful links down below that could point you towards an answer. If you wish to know more, contact some of the staff, they'll help you out! :)

On 06/07/2018 at 2:27 PM, BlueJ said:

Here is an idea I have been thinking about for a while, as a decent 3D modeler for games and such, I think it would be cool to send 3D artwork to be approved and brought into the game! The fan would texture and 3D model. Submit renders of the artwork and proof that they created it. I think it would be an awesome way to make the little stuff in the game from the community. What are your thoughts?

at the current time, there are no plans for fan submissions, but it could be possible in the future.

Would love to see that. I have a few ideas myself I'd like the developers to see. Could also encourage activity within the community as we continue to wait for the first module.

2 hours ago, Vincent_Luciano said:

Would love to see that. I have a few ideas myself I'd like the developers to see. Could also encourage activity within the community as we continue to wait for the first module.

I would love to see a Satriale's style building, kind of like what they did in GTA IV. latest?cb=20090217014232

• Like 1

I would love to see something like this in certain districts. If they are abandoned or for sale it could be possible to buy it and/or squat there. 

Image result for city industrial buildings

Not sure about the likelihood of models being implemented, but remember that you can always submit the art you make in game to the gallery or even sell it!