DoctorFosterGloster

What would you do?

I'm not sure how well this will work as I have sort've taken it off of a nation roleplay site

A bit of a forum game

Basically respond with what you would do if the above scenario happened, then give a scenario for the next person to respond to.

It'd be good if you were to include yourself in your scenarios, you could even incorporate some roleplay into them

Response:

Scenario:

^Use this ^

Here's the first one, to get the ball rolling
Scenario: You catch me, your best friend, breaking into your house.

Edited by DoctorFosterGloster

On 8. April 2016 at 10:06 AM, DoctorFosterGloster said:

I'm not sure how well this will work as I have sort've taken it off of a nation roleplay site

A bit of a forum game

Basically respond with what you would do if the above scenario happened, then give a scenario for the next person to respond to.

It'd be good if you were to include yourself in your scenarios, you could even incorporate some roleplay into them

Response:

Scenario:

^Use this ^

Here's the first one, to get the ball rolling
Scenario: You catch me, your best friend, breaking into your house.

i would call the cops and attack him with a baseball bat to avoid that he runs away

next scenario: your grandmother gives you a gun and wants you to kill someone. what would you do?

16 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

i would call the cops and attack him with a baseball bat to avoid that he runs away

next scenario: your grandmother gives you a gun and wants you to kill someone. what would you do?

ask for a minigun since i do not want to miss

next : a clown holding hot dogs bursts into your room. what do you do 

• Like 2

Jumps and scream like a weaboo then take out my axe and rape him ( make no sense right ;) )

Next : Yo mother mind got into yo wife body and your wife mind got into yo mother body and a mage told u  to get it all straight you need to fuck one of em. what will u do?

I beat up the mage until he begs me for mercy and un-does this whole weird thing. :3

Next: You go to your girlfriend's house after a fight to apologize, but she stops you and says "It's not a good time... You should've a called..." and you hear steps behind her. "Who's that, babe?" - a man only in a nightrobe comes to the door.

You go away in anger to your best friend's house to tell him what happened. He stops you mid talking and says "Yeah... It's not the best time..." and the same man as before shows up behind your friend in a different nightrobe!

You go to your parents house and your mom opens the door. You tell her you've had a crazy night and need some support, and you hear steps somewhere in the back of the house. "Who's that babe?"- you hear a man's voice and it's like your heart has stopped. The foot steps are becoming louder and... It's just your father! "Oh dad, I thought..." "Guys, I'm ready again!" you hear a familar voice and the same dude in a night robe shows up! You run away.

Back at your house you view all the pictures of your now-ex and notice this man in every single one of them, standing in the background.

Suddenly, you hear a door bell. You open the door and it's the man! "Listen... The others... They meant nothing! It was about you all along..." he says softly, sensually, a beautiful boquet of flowers in his hands.

What will you do?

i would try to be that person's friend and someday blame my girlfriend, record it and publish it. 

next scenario:

old mr abernathy has locked himself in his quarters again, and you've been ordered to get him out. how do you proceed?

Response: Lock pick the door or use C4

Next: An old man permanently cross-eyed appears and starts telling you how his record was a 160kg woman. What do you say?

response: i don't like cows

next scenario: you sit in your parent's car and the car's key is inserted where it belongs to. what would you do?

Response: Time for a joyride! 

Next Scenario: You are busking on the street with your guitar. A homeless near-nude man with a ukulele, harmonica and a drum between his legs turns up and starts to play. He begins to steal your crowd your have gathered.