Sergiu07

How long does it take to open the beta?

I've been waiting for this damn game for like a full year. Maybe even two. It was suppose to release last year, If i'm correct. It's not about patience. It's about them teasing us. Especially since a lot of us have paid a lot of money for this game and we are seeing it in it's final testing not doing anything for weeks. It's just annoying to me.

21 minutes ago, Violated_Grandma said:

I've been waiting for this damn game for like a full year. Maybe even two. It was suppose to release last year, If i'm correct. It's not about patience. It's about them teasing us. Especially since a lot of us have paid a lot of money for this game and we are seeing it in it's final testing not doing anything for weeks. It's just annoying to me.

Here is one of the programming devs explanation of the "in testing" things;

? CYBER ? - Today at 21:23
remember that "testing" doesn't mean "hey i'll launch it and see if it looks pretty! herpa derp"

testing = launching, assessing, trying to break under stress test, load balancing, quality assurance, maintenance AND if you found a bug, you gotta FIX IT, and then redo all that testing because a fix can spawn another bug. so just because the tracker LOOKS idle, doesn't mean that we have been.
my 2cents from my side..

Also there was no official release date for last year, estimates but not solid dates. 

3 hours ago, Sergiu07 said:

How long does it take to open the beta? I have no patience!

Beta release is after all 3 Modules.

Wait, you said Beta Release is after all 3 modules? I thought they were opening up beta release after the Town Square module was done?

well you thought wrong:p The town square will be released when it's done, that 's correct, but the "beta" will be released after all 3 modules. This is a beta including the full map/game if im correct;) 

Edited by Theezakj