I don't know if it's a priority but since there will be hunting in the game, I would like to have hunting trophies for my collecting/trophy room. I would like to have a deer head on the wall with... I don't know a bear skin rug all that jazz.

- Maybe even other trophies other than hunting. Chess Tournament, Paintball, Shooting, the list goes on
- I would like a thing where we could put flags in our room(B.D.T.R. represent), and be able to put like cuts or jerseys in frames aswell to add onto it.

6b676073650d0579f3c14dfef235bfc9.jpg
Brown%20Bear%20Rug%20pleated%20felt%203-
81WMZhXMrwL._SX425_.jpg
KENT.jpg

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

I think for a future idea this would be a nice stream of unique items to add to your apartments etc... but I wouldn't expect this to be implemented and readily available in the TS module, or any beta modules for that matter. It just comes down to having additional objects created, and object content shouldn't be a priority at this stage.

23 hours ago, iiMStevo said:

I think for a future idea this would be a nice stream of unique items to add to your apartments etc... but I wouldn't expect this to be implemented and readily available in the TS module, or any beta modules for that matter. It just comes down to having additional objects created, and object content shouldn't be a priority at this stage.

Yeah I know, I'd just really want all of this on or after full release

22 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Would love to see my clubs cuts on the wall of our clubhouse. 

Yes, since I can't be in Black Diamond and AMC, I'd need a Apaches MC cut under my BDTR Flag.