Vela

Political Roleplay

Question

Will you be able to role play politically? For example, maybe a central government will have control over:

• Which firearms enforcers may use
  • Vehicle speed regulation
  • Taxation, anti-monopoly and minimal wage laws for companies

and people who take the politician career path can campaign for their opinions to perhaps change the minds of other politicians when it's time to vote on an subject.

Being able to do these kind of stuff in an RP game would be a dream coming true for me.

I guess that could be made and completely player driven but the implementation of features which helps make this happen would probably be nessesarry

3 answers to this question

It isn't like parliament in the UK, the governor controls/ changes the things he wants to.

2 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

It isn't like parliament in the UK, the governor controls/ changes the things he wants to.

Oh so there'll be multiple governors, each controlling a different area? If so how would these be selected and wouldn't there be a huge lack of jobs in the political circle? Sorry if I'm asking too much but i couldn't find any info on this.

Just now, Vela said:

Oh so there'll be multiple governors, each controlling a different area? If so how would these be selected and wouldn't there be a huge lack of jobs in the political circle? Sorry if I'm asking too much but i couldn't find any info on this.

No, 1 governor for the server. You will add yourself to the voting list and it is up to you to do any campaigning and getting yourself known in the world. Players will then go to the polling station and vote on a candidate they want to have be the governor.