Sign in to follow this  
buller3008

Who wants a option that makes low end PC’s able to run it decently?

Who wants a option that makes low end PC’s able to run it decently?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants a option that makes low end PC’s able to run it decently?

• Yes
    • No

PLEASE make a option that makes low end PC’s able to run it decently! So it turns everything at the absolutely minimum,   under every choice available!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, buller3008 said:

PLEASE make a option that makes low end PC’s able to run it decently! So it turns everything at the absolutely minimum,   under every choice available!

The Lowest likely will be a 750ti which is reasonable, but nothing can be determined as accurate yet as well as there are no proper benchmarks made to know accurate specs to minimum or recommended.

22 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

The Lowest likely will be a 750ti which is reasonable, but nothing can be determined as accurate yet as well as there are no proper benchmarks made to know accurate specs to minimum or recommended.

if i can run arma 3 ultra at around 40 fps can i run this

Just now, toxins said:

if i can run arma 3 ultra at around 40 fps can i run this

In my Opinion, you should be fine but we won't know until the steam page is public and has the minimum/ recommended specs.

To be honest, I'd prefer it to be the other way around... purely because players tend to be complete dicks these days that will do anything to gain an advantage over someone when it comes to multiplayer. In PUBG, players would turn off all additional texturing and detail, and that ultimately led to you thinking you're safe hiding in a bush, but on the "cheats" screen, you're sat still out in the open fully exposed... this shouldn't be the case in an immersive game, you can't just turn bushes off IRL, so you shouldn't have that option in this game imo, or to turn off a lot of detail that could otherwise alter the way the game is played.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

On 7/4/2018 at 9:43 AM, iiMStevo said:

To be honest, I'd prefer it to be the other way around... purely because players tend to be complete dicks these days that will do anything to gain an advantage over someone when it comes to multiplayer. In PUBG, players would turn off all additional texturing and detail, and that ultimately led to you thinking you're safe hiding in a bush, but on the "cheats" screen, you're sat still out in the open fully exposed... this shouldn't be the case in an immersive game, you can't just turn bushes off IRL, so you shouldn't have that option in this game imo, or to turn off a lot of detail that could otherwise alter the way the game is played.

Never really thought of it like that. At the very minimum, have shadow quality down a tad, or up high for different PC's, not completely invisible. But object's being there or not in the distance shouldn't be an option. 

So long as it doesn't reduce the games quality for those with higher end PC's, hell yeah!

On 7/4/2018 at 10:43 AM, iiMStevo said:

Don't completely remove anything from the game just turn down textures to be easier on your graphics card, and dang sorry I don't want to see every individual blade of grass

I think y'all are forgetting games can die, and if the playerbase is only people with good PCs thats really bad for the game, and its on unreal engine, they didn't make their own so we can generally know what to expect, and I hope they aren't just throwing a million things in the game while completely ignoring anyone with lower end PCs

54 minutes ago, abababababa said:

Don't completely remove anything from the game just turn down textures to be easier on your graphics card, and dang sorry I don't want to see every individual blade of grass

I think y'all are forgetting games can die, and if the playerbase is only people with good PCs thats really bad for the game, and its on unreal engine, they didn't make their own so we can generally know what to expect, and I hope they aren't just throwing a million things in the game while completely ignoring anyone with lower end PCs

They will try accommodate lower end PC's but as it stands, they say minimum 750ti. Which is quite low end to be fair and is also very reasonable. However the Community Manager is doing his own little hobby thing and bought a low end spec PC to see how low end pc's can run on it. Which is entirely his own hobby project that he is doing on his own. He will get bench marks for it too when Town Square is out. Remember though that the Town Square is a small piece of the full game and so even if the minimum for the game is a 750ti or below now, it could change in the future. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, abababababa said:

I'm not forgetting that games can die... however it isn't often the case where games die because players can't play at 300FPS on ultra low graphic settings.

While I agree, rendering individual blades of grass in town square isn't really necessary... however, if you put that same graphic-altering scenario in the wilderness, and you have players hiding in long, individual blades of grass, that's where it becomes less about graphic-altering, and more about game-altering.
If on low settings, or having options to remove those blades is available, that can be the difference between a criminal being completely hidden, or completely exposed, and be based on what settings you have - which removes aspects of gameplay which should not be available in a game designed to be as immersive as this game intends.

Edited by iiMStevo
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

They will try accommodate lower end PC's but as it stands, they say minimum 750ti. Which is quite low end to be fair and is also very reasonable. However the Community Manager is doing his own little hobby thing and bought a low end spec PC to see how low end pc's can run on it. Which is entirely his own hobby project that he is doing on his own. He will get bench marks for it too when Town Square is out. Remember though that the Town Square is a small piece of the full game and so even if the minimum for the game is a 750ti or below now, it could change in the future. 

Thats actually really good and I'm impressed he's actually bothering with testing it on his own

8 hours ago, iiMStevo said:

I'm not forgetting that games can die... however it isn't often the case where games die because players can't play at 300FPS on ultra low graphic settings.

While I agree, rendering individual blades of grass in town square isn't really necessary... however, if you put that same graphic-altering scenario in the wilderness, and you have players hiding in long, individual blades of grass, that's where it becomes less about graphic-altering, and more about game-altering.
If on low settings, or having options to remove those blades is available, that can be the difference between a criminal being completely hidden, or completely exposed, and be based on what settings you have - which removes aspects of gameplay which should not be available in a game designed to be as immersive as this game intends.

You're right and I think thats a really good stance to have on it.

• Like 1

Hey, I agree with you, why not try playing the game with the another graphic card. You can try to change the settings of the game and configure it according to the requirements. The advantage of the PC games is that they can be played with different graphic design settings. Many of the online stores like the Instant-gaming will provide you with more information along with the trial version of the game and the configuration settings.

It's not an option, if you have a low-end PC it won't run well.

If you want the most FPS you should turn the graphics settings down to the lowest as you would do in any other game.

I have a decent pc, running a GeForce 1080 3gb. I'm sure I'll have no bother, but if you don't have a decent gaming pc to run this game. I think it's time for an upgrade.

Dont ruin the game playing/setting on a low spec. Like the other guy was saying about hiding in bushes and on low settings you will be seen.... 

I'm not fully aware of specs yet, common sense tells me higher the better.

Cheers.

On 03/07/2018 at 11:23 PM, buller3008 said:

On 04/07/2018 at 12:26 AM, LuckyDuck said:

The game is running on Unreal Engine 4 so it should run well of low end PC's. Unreal is known for its performance on lower end pc's as well as its reliability, thank god you made this in unreal rather than unity.