Greetings.
   I am Centro. Upon looking at Identity, I have been interested in filling out applications. I am looking for things prior to work. Be it taxi driver, spy, private detective, thief, bartender, cook, paintball referee, waiter, hunter, or others. I'm interested in things related to legal work to illegal work. Keep in mind that I will only choose one job. You might be saying to yourself if you're a police officer, "He steals? We cannot hire him." Which isn't a bad idea, but keep in mind that I will only be working for one person. If chosen as a detective, there will be no thievery or random murder for me. If I am a criminal, I will not help the police. The job that I choose will go with the character, therefore if you are needing someone to trust, I am your man. If you are chosen as my boss, then I will solely work for you and work under you with following all the laws and rules you provide. Please keep in mind that I will be in 100% RP mode once I am in game.

Things I am looking for:

Seriousness - no trolls

Formal - well written - in depth application

Owners who are above the age of 17

Understands the full rules of Metagaming

Understands that anything we talk about will be between me and the person I am talking with, not their character (Unless in RP)

Full honesty in the recruitment process (ex; You say you are a detective agency when in all honesty it's a Family/Gang. Ex2; You have 4 people in the company but state 100 in the interview)

I do not work with KOS/RDM organizations - We are here to RP, not to go on a killing spree

Looking for organizations/jobs where you believe negotiation before pulling the trigger (ask if confused on what I mean)

Understands that there are other things I may be looking for that may not be written above

Aware that it is not first come first serve so make use of what you say to me

More than 4 members

Please contact me on Discord: Centro#5836 or here on the forums. Please be aware that I will only respond to private messages. All posts under the comments section for recruitment will be disqualified. I wish to work for an organization that can listen.

[EDIT Added Content ]
I may sound like a cherry picker, but here is why. Multiple people have come up to me. Why choose first come first serve when there's perhaps better organizations out there? I like to choose and compare to see if it will fit my needs, as well as there's. Not just pick it and move on with it. 

Thanks

Centro

Edited by Centro
Added Content Once More

13 hours ago, Centro said:

Greetings.
   I am Centro. Upon looking at Identity, I have been interested in filling out applications. I am looking for things prior to work. Be it taxi driver, spy, private detective, thief, bartender, cook, paintball referee, waiter, hunter, or others. I'm interested in things related to legal work to illegal work. Keep in mind that I will only choose one job. You might be saying to yourself if you're a police officer, "He steals? We cannot hire him." Which isn't a bad idea, but keep in mind that I will only be working for one person. If chosen as a detective, there will be no thievery or random murder for me. If I am a criminal, I will not help the police. The job that I choose will go with the character, therefore if you are needing someone to trust, I am your man. If you are chosen as my boss, then I will solely work for you and work under you with following all the laws and rules you provide. Please keep in mind that I will be in 100% RP mode once I am in game.

Things I am looking for:

Seriousness - no trolls

Formal - well written - in depth application

Owners who are above the age of 17

Understands the full rules of Metagaming

Understands that anything we talk about will be between me and the person I am talking with, not their character (Unless in RP)

Full honesty in the recruitment process (ex; You say you are a detective agency when in all honesty it's a Family/Gang. Ex2; You have 4 people in the company but state 100 in the interview)

I do not work with KOS/RDM organizations - We are here to RP, not to go on a killing spree

Looking for organizations/jobs where you believe negotiation before pulling the trigger (ask if confused on what I mean)

Understands that there are other things I may be looking for that may not be written above

Aware that it is not first come first serve so make use of what you say to me

More than 4 members

Please contact me on Discord: Centro#5836 or here on the forums. Please be aware that I will only respond to private messages. All posts under the comments section for recruitment will be disqualified. I wish to work for an organization that can listen.

Thanks

Centro

Greetings, comrade. Is one interested in engaging in politics as a member of a political organization? It could range from "surveying the public", to "writing newspapers", to "spying on individuals", to even "designing banners".

The options are endless. However, the party would require more information regarding one's interests as a potential member of the party prior to attaining any position.

Otherwise, one could either function as a member of my other character's organizations:

1. Hunter, cashier, chef, fisherman etc... within a "Meat and Fish" Butcher Shop
2. Bartender, chef, waiter/waitress, DJ, musician, or bouncer within a "Night Club & Bar"
3. Member of a mafia
4. Member of an insurgency group

Edited by DLimit

Aloha comrade, how was your day comrade. I would love to chat with you comrade. Join the discord comrade, gander down yonder below to check out the group I currently reside with comrade. I shall message you in the open party software discord comrade. 

6 hours ago, DLimit said:

Greetings, comrade. Is one interested in engaging in politics as a member of a political organization? It could range from "surveying the public", to "writing newspapers", to "spying on individuals", to even "designing banners".

The options are endless. However, the party would require more information regarding one's interests as a potential member of the party prior to attaining any position.

Otherwise, one could either function as a member of my other character's organizations:

1. Hunter, cashier, chef, fisherman etc... within a "Meat and Fish" Butcher Shop
2. Bartender, chef, waiter/waitress, DJ, musician, or bouncer within a "Night Club & Bar"
3. Member of a mafia
4. Member of an insurgency group

Disqualified. Did not read my post fully. 

Isn't this a prime example of a choosing beggar? I need work but you must meet all of my expectations?

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

Isn't this a prime example of a choosing beggar? I need work but you must meet all of my expectations?

It'll determine my loyalty to them. The better the expectations, the more i'm loyal. I'm looking for someone right for me at the same time, right for them. I don't need a job. It'll just give me something to do. Therefore, i'm not exactly a beggar, or a hobo. Just simply looking for a RP group.

My loyalty is determined by my involvement, and their ways. I won't just find a random group and say sure, i'm in without nothing given. 

Edited by Centro
Added content

4 minutes ago, Centro said:

It'll determine my loyalty to them. The better the expectations, the more i'm loyal. I'm looking for someone right for me at the same time, right for them. I don't need a job. It'll just give me something to do. Therefore, i'm not exactly a beggar, or a hobo. Just simply looking for a RP group.

No offence but there's a difference between determining loyalty and just outright being a cherry picker. 

Now if you'd like to discuss work I may be able to help you out with that, feel free to privately message me and I'll invite a contact. Whatever we discuss stays within privacy. Offers there if you want it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

No offence but there's a difference between determining loyalty and just outright being a cherry picker. 

Now if you'd like to discuss work I may be able to help you out with that, feel free to privately message me and I'll invite a contact. Whatever we discuss stays within privacy. Offers there if you want it.

It is both Preston. That is how my loyalty is made. In other words, i'm explaining to everyone how my loyalty works. That is all. I understand this can rub off the wrong way, as I tried my hardest not to. It seems to me that I have failed, but since you are offering a job, i'll be sure to contact you. 

Edited by Centro

17 hours ago, FranklinHerman said:

Aloha comrade, how was your day comrade. I would love to chat with you comrade. Join the discord comrade, gander down yonder below to check out the group I currently reside with comrade. I shall message you in the open party software discord comrade. 

You're probably one of the most childish individuals that I've ever encountered within this forum. Fortunately, you will less likely be stationed within a white-listed server due to your displayed behaviors. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DLimit said:

You're probably one of the most childish individuals that I've ever encountered within this forum. Fortunately, you will less likely be stationed within a white-listed server due to your displayed behaviors. 

Word.

1 hour ago, DLimit said:

18 hours ago, FranklinHerman said:

Now now you two. Please take this no further. If thee wish it, then please move it elsewhere. I hope you understand.

• Like 1