Miki_Chee

Character creation, Hair, & Clothes

On 2/7/2017 at 10:52 PM, 21_Savage said:

2688f0428fc44097ba43e5f86d5c1511.png

b41f3dec046c44e3a62e3a8d1301d5c4.png

3d99cae4e115454fb94055fe2d895f55.png

Black-Men-Hairstyles-High-Fade-with-Curls.jpg

This is what I'm looking for and I know my friends are too. Too many games do black hair so poorly. 

I'm a shoe nerd, so I'd like some good vintage footwear styles like Chuck Taylors. They've been made in pretty much every color and pattern in existence.

nqQpB5q.jpg

IqdGC8E.jpg

German Army Trainers are also a neat design that not a lot of people know about.

WEbvLj5.jpg

Vq1lMl4.jpg

SeaVees is a cool brand too. It's a revival of a 1964-1972 brand that was owned by Converse for a little while and then shut down for decades.

2HL2HWz.jpg

7 hours ago, Robots said:

After seeing the first page I just skipped to the end, awful hipster clothes

Gotta agree, Would love to see some laid back clothing, maybe Normcore or the usual casual.

:) Hiii, i'm not sure if anything similar has been posted - I only skimmed through a few of the pages. Just wanted to share some looks that I liked.

Identity.thumb.png.628c5ea567bdcfd0f1964732059a90e3.png

On 7/3/2017 at 8:16 AM, OxiusOfficial said:

This is what I'm looking for and I know my friends are too. Too many games do black hair so poorly. 

Anybody I see with that pink haircut in-game, I will literally follow them and ask for their autograph and say "I love you Lil Pump"

On 5/2/2016 at 12:00 PM, DeadBryson said:

+ Fucking 1 

I want some actual modern fashion, street wear / hypebeast type shit. Raf simons, stan smith, rick owens, y-3, yeezy, fear of god the list goes on. Tired of seeing this early 2000's / ugly boot cut jeans / random t shirt vibe. GTA V got pretty damn close when they released versace type replicas, but yet have I seen a game with that type of style.

exactly exactly

Buy myself some air jordans

everything in game will be made by people appearantly so I'm sure peoples own styles will emerge