Miki_Chee

Character creation, Hair, & Clothes

as far as I know, it's only two guys developing it. It would take a heck of a long time- like 2 days or multiple hours tops. But if you have photoshop skills, I'd like to see you helping them along with the more complicated patterns and arts on clothes

I'm just an ideas guy

32 minutes ago, SilberDrachen893 said:

as far as I know, it's only two guys developing it. It would take a heck of a long time- like 2 days or multiple hours tops. But if you have photoshop skills, I'd like to see you helping them along with the more complicated patterns and arts on clothes

I'm just an ideas guy

Trust me i  would help them, and have asked plenty of times but they are not interested  in the help by the looks of it.

2 hours ago, Miki_Chee said:

Trust me i  would help them, and have asked plenty of times but they are not interested  in the help by the looks of it.

I can see where you're coming from. I've wanted to provide help with translation to other languages in a few other games in the making, but haven't gotten a response from even one. 

Would be nice to atleast get a livery system for clothes like in the new NFS game

Want to see this kind of hair dye where its sort of a half half. Half being dyed the other being natural haircolour

To-dye-or-not-to-dye-gray-hair.jpg?resiz

• Like 1

The style from the concept art is good for me, i wear very basic T-Shirts in real life too.

Ponytails with fringes need to be done right here

Maybe like customizing sections of hair like fringe, sides, back?

( Naomi ).jpg

tumblr_mqxajfW1mO1qc7c2ko2_1280.jpg

1461297713336.jpg

aLQw9RP_700b.jpg

• Like 1

y.jpg Yep :3 Im a fan of Undertale :D

PS "There's a 99.9% chance I am TIRED" - the sentence on the shirt

Edited by Tymberlejk
PS
  • Like 1

I want the douchiest clothes that you can do 

Muscle + Bad Clothing = Douche

My character Hill was inspired by Rusty Shackleford (AKA Dale Gribble) and a few other characters and I would like to see styles and/or character models based off of these characters:

maxresdefault.jpg << Dale Gribble from King of the Hill

ron.jpg << Ron from GTA V

d2386e5fcfaa213bfe48a95247cd7e85.jpg << Guy from the movie 2012

1985-Chevrolet-El-Camino-02.jpeg << For the love of God, please add the El Camino! This would be my baby. ;)

Peace out!

Edited by Hill
  • Like 3

(Not sure if the pictures will show or not).

I'd love to see these hairstyles, clothes and makeup in the game: ( I don't own any of these pictures and all rights go to the rightful owners ).

i eyebrows.png

i hair.png

i clothes.png

Edited by TanzaniteSilver4
  • Like 2

Id like to see dark clothing. Things like skirts, hoodies, stockings, boots. Dark makeup and facial piercings. Also does anyone know if the ability to wear the hood up on a hoodie will be a thing?? 

I want a Heavily inspired Jesse Pinkman Character so Baggy Clothes and messy(ish) hair

2x07_-_Negro_y_azul_PROMO_2.jpg

Now i know that there is no army sort of thing within the game but id still like to see army/hunting clothing in the game.

My character being a hunter, dresses mainly in combat clothing and hunting jackets and so on.

4d432bb5202bf8f25cfe39113677e23d.jpg.823

First, id like to see a bushwacker hat with the ability to pin up on or even both sides. I think that adding features to clothing items like this would make it very immersive.

AFS-JEEP-font-b-Army-b-font-Green-Khaki- AFS-JEEP-2015-New-Arrival-Men-s-Out-Door

Next is hunting jackets or sleeveless military jackets.

WEB-PANTS-RANGER-GREEN-FRON-01-01.jpg.3a

Green combat trousers or cargo trousers.

mVfIas--ASEgB5YTNbPcX1g.jpg.9dfdf638c1f4

And lastly, combat boots.

Id really like to see this style of clothing as it really shows my character for who he is.

Please add this it would look great on anyone who wants to get that mafia muscle look

Leather-Sport-Jacket.jpg

I would love casual boho clothing to be in the game, kimonos, bell bottoms, rompers, off the shoulder t-shirts, etc. Also I really hope that they have a ton of customization for tattoos! And a good selection of dresses, with different cuts and styles would also be great.beautiful-boho-fashion-girl-Favim.com-26

Also I just love this hair! Lots of different choices for hair color, like highlights, roots, ombres, would be awesome!

94c4dd04d3077b78523537d2bc7fe601.jpg

o_Extravagant-mini-dress-N4494_14_51_753

mini-dresses-to-buy-online-7.jpg

il_fullxfull.280130004.jpgdenim-bell-bottoms.jpgkthyjxa2js1.jpeg

On 4/7/2016 at 7:56 AM, Vix said:

I want corsets! ♥

1152-700x700.jpg

And stud bracelets!

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=67302804

Basically give me anything gothic-like or punk-like or black and I'll love it. :D

Adding this:

3408.jpg

Omg corsets PLEASE

On 7/8/2016 at 0:01 PM, Mia_Smyrnoi said:

Id like to see dark clothing. Things like skirts, hoodies, stockings, boots. Dark makeup and facial piercings. Also does anyone know if the ability to wear the hood up on a hoodie will be a thing?? 

Hope so

On 5/1/2016 at 8:39 PM, Johnny said:

I have faith in the devs that they won't include most of these outfits.

dont come for me hoe :ph34r: