tq2221

i told yall so

I said from the last pushback that this list will be never ending. it seems that the same 3 things have been "in testing" for weeks now. like what's the hold up. why not release the game and fix the problems and come out with an update like every other game. If its really just 3 things wrong I don't think that would ruin the game more than you have already.

let me know what yall think of this. 

Just now, tq2221 said:

I said from the last pushback that this list will be never ending. it seems that the same 3 things have been "in testing" for weeks now. like what's the hold up. why not release the game and fix the problems and come out with an update like every other game. If its really just 3 things wrong I don't think that would ruin the game more than you have already.

let me know what yall think of this. 

Well what is listed is only the biggest problems that they have to divert the most time and effort into but behind the scenes they are working on the tons of small problems that probably make the game unplayable.

bro I play emergency which is still pre-alpha, this game has a lot of bugs but its out for people to play and they have made a huge progress from when I bought the game. if u release the game and tell people that its not finished no one will be upset because there is something.  they can release game play videos all day long, and it looks good to me. so im tired of hearing "oh they are working hard." or "oh, there's a lot of little things that still need to be done." it sounds like an excuse to not release something. I bet you then this list is done there would be another problem to fix and wont release the game. its they gotten over 1 million dollars to do what ever they need to do with it. its just unacceptable.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tq2221 said:

bro I play emergency which is still pre-alpha, this game has a lot of bugs but its out for people to play and they have made a huge progress from when I bought the game. if u release the game and tell people that its not finished no one will be upset because there is something.  they can release game play videos all day long, and it looks good to me. so im tired of hearing "oh they are working hard." or "oh, there's a lot of little things that still need to be done." it sounds like an excuse to not release something. I bet you then this list is done there would be another problem to fix and wont release the game. its they gotten over 1 million dollars to do what ever they need to do with it. its just unacceptable.

No one wants the game rushed. 3 things or 100 things, people don't want them to rush. The 3 tasks there well they are the biggest tasks. Also there were 4 tasks and one was completed a week ago. Yeah they are taking a bit long to complete these tasks but there is not so many working on them. Also they have to submit the module to Steam for verification before they can launch it.

No they should just finish what they working on and then it will be ok just finish everything if so many update comes out it will take to long and it would be annoying but if it comes out at once it will be ok.

6 hours ago, tq2221 said:

Releasing a game full of bugs is pointless, people will be complaining about the updates, about crashes, about bugs themselves. Saying the game will contain bugs doesn't mean that people wont complain about them. And yes, they raised 1 million dollars which all goes in the game, this is acceptable, look up how much it costs to make a game and how long it can take, once you have done that you probably understand why its taking so long...

Those three things could be more complicated and bigger than the other tasks that have been completed. They couldve sorted out the smaller easier ones first leaving the bigger tasks left. Im not that bothered they dont change on the tracker, as long as they update the tracker regardless if things chance or not, which is what they are doing so at least I know they are working on it.

That no rush comment is sarting to get on my nerves! ?? Everybody seems to be saying it...

...but at the same time there is currently momentum and interest in the game. If the devs draw it out for too long they will lose support, revenue from refunds and interest and they may never recover from that. It's a fine line but I don't think its fair to say we're rushing them following 3+ months waiting on an "immenent" launch...

Why not devert more persons /resources into getting the last 3 issues resolved and then get them back on their individual tasks once launch is ready. Personally, I'd be pulling out all the stops if I was in their position and getting the bugs resolved and the released launched...

5 hours ago, DeWaldo89 said:

Why not devert more persons /resources into getting the last 3 issues resolved and then get them back on their individual tasks once launch is ready. Personally, I'd be pulling out all the stops if I was in their position and getting the bugs resolved and the released launched...

Because not everyone in the development team is specialized in the same thing, even if they were specialized in the same thing it would take just as long because the people who would have to change tasks would still need to read through all the code since they didn't write it.

• Like 1

On 7/1/2018 at 10:26 AM, LuckyDuck said:

No one wants the game rushed. 3 things or 100 things, people don't want them to rush. The 3 tasks there well they are the biggest tasks. Also there were 4 tasks and one was completed a week ago. Yeah they are taking a bit long to complete these tasks but there is not so many working on them. Also they have to submit the module to Steam for verification before they can launch it.

LUCKY DUCK I know your a long lasting member but really by now we aren't rushing them you know that. Especially since it is an alpha prototype to the game it is OK to release it since it is an earlier version so they can update , do you understand what i'm saying at least.

Edited by jaylenclyde

3 minutes ago, jaylenclyde said:

LUCKY DUCK I know your a long lasting member but really by now we aren't rushing them you know that. Especially since it is an alpha prototype to the game it is OK to release it since it is an earlier version so they can update , do you understand what i'm saying at least.

I fully understand that, but instead of releasing the module early and then needing to focus on those last few things, I would rather them finish those things and update the module with other content instead of the update being for the pre-launch stuff.

A lot of people are asking for them to finish the remaining stuff and same with releasing and finishing it after. but it will be better to finish them first.

The slow down to a stop is sadly no surprise at this point. The release dates turned out to be completely off the mark, the minor delay has passed two months, and "it's done when the tracker's complete" is the new "soon". 

Hope it gets out of this rut soon.