Sign in to follow this  
mika

what is that

Question

u see when i go to the shop on the forums there is a shop where u can buy like citz and more once the game comes out u buy it and can play it or do u have to buy one of those things on forums???

5 answers to this question

also one more thing will this game be on steam or do u have to buy it from here?

2 hours ago, mika said:

u see when i go to the shop on the forums there is a shop where u can buy like citz and more once the game comes out u buy it and can play it or do u have to buy one of those things on forums???

You just need to purchase a package from the shop page. If you pledge $15 you will only get access to the full game, but if you pledge $30 or more you will get access to the alpha, beta and full release. You will receive a steam key once a playable build is available. 

• Like 1

so your telling me that the game will not come out on steam but u can only buy it from here??

5 hours ago, mika said:

so your telling me that the game will not come out on steam but u can only buy it from here??

You have to pledge from the store page on this website, but you will get a steam key when it is ready. You won't be able to purchase the game on steam until the full game release.

• Like 1