157C

What's Going on Everyone!

What's going on everyone! My name is 157C (obviously, and it's very creative ;) ), but if you see me around, all me Chris, and I take great pride in helping developers test their games, as well as I love being apart of communities that care as much as I do about video games :D. I'm a very active Beta tester for all kinds of games, such as, Triad Wars, Orcs Must Die! Unchained, Rainbow Six Siege (when it was in Beta), and many more! But anyways, you guys will be seeing me around a lot, I love giving my opinion on subjects that I find interesting or that might be needing of something more detailed/new. I also keep my post positive however, even if I'm replying to something I don't agree on, kind of like a Yes, and... attitude. Anyways, thanks for reading, I hope to be seeing people as active as I am/will be!!!

Edited by 157C
  • Like 1

Hey 157C! Glad to see you joined us, I have also played Orcs must die! Unchained and I might be putting too much time in R6....Hopefully I'll see you around on here!

• Like 1

On 1/2/2016 at 3:34 AM, 157C said:

What's going on everyone! My name is 157C (obviously, and it's very creative ;) ), but if you see me around, all me Chris, and I take great pride in helping developers test their games, as well as I love being apart of communities that care as much as I do about video games :D. I'm a very active Beta tester for all kinds of games, such as, Triad Wars, Orcs Must Die! Unchained, Rainbow Six Siege (when it was in Beta), and many more! But anyways, you guys will be seeing me around a lot, I love giving my opinion on subjects that I find interesting or that might be needing of something more detailed/new. I also keep my post positive however, even if I'm replying to something I don't agree on, kind of like a Yes, and... attitude. Anyways, thanks for reading, I hope to be seeing people as active as I am/will be!!!

Greetings 157C/Chris - it's good to have you onboard :)

• Like 1