Sign in to follow this  
HairyGrenade

New Town Square Gameplay

Greetings citizens of Ash Hill, we just wrapped up today's stream where John showcased some more game play of the the upcoming Town Square module, interacting with numerous items in the game world, showcasing interiors, emotes and more! Take a look here! 

• Like 5
  • ver.1.22474487139 3

Did anyone notice the map on the wall inside the police station?? About 16 mins in. Could this be the proper map?? Maybe someone could screenshot/enlarge it? I would but I dont know how lol.

1 hour ago, Worldraider said:

Did anyone notice the map on the wall inside the police station?? About 16 mins in. Could this be the proper map?? Maybe someone could screenshot/enlarge it? I would but I dont know how lol.

info-world.jpg

It's on this page here: http://www.identityrpg.com/info/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Worldraider said:

That map is an old concept art and will not be the final map of the game.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sasall said:

Will there be any weapons in this module?

There will be a shooting range in the police station that will open up after release of the Town Square.

8 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

В полицейском участке появится стрельбище, которое откроется после освобождения Городской площади.

True, I understand that you will not be able to rob someone or rob something with weapons?

13 hours ago, IvanSch said:

Quando o jogo será liberado?

When the tracker is all green and then the steam verification process may start.

Faltam três testes?

Yes, there are 3 things in testing left to do.

Terminem isso logo!

They are not going to rush it out for you, they don't have a time frame on these things.

4 hours ago, Sasall said:

True, I understand that you will not be able to rob someone or rob something with weapons?

Town Square is a social module and so guns do not really count as social. The gun range will eventually be added into TS though like hairy said.

As a billiards player, it would be awesome to have a tournament or gamble system involved into it, or possibly make it a hobby with a skill tree with it. It would be nice but not needed lol, also wondering if you can submit pictures you take with your in game phone into the art gallery? I know its early to say but is there a way to get a heads up on what careers/hobbies are going to be implemented into the game?

• Like 2

On 28/06/2018 at 6:26 PM, HairyGrenade said:

Greetings citizens of Ash Hill, we just wrapped up today's stream where John showcased some more game play of the the upcoming Town Square module, interacting with numerous items in the game world, showcasing interiors, emotes and more! Take a look here! 

3 TASKS! Finish it!!!

What gameplay?

All I see is looking at cosmetic and visual things, I see nothing that resembles "Play".

10 minutes ago, vinirj204 said:

hey man, is there any release date for the town square module ?

Hey there! Currently there is no date, but if you go here. At the bottom is a task tracker and after all those tasks are done, the TS module will be released. :)

On 7/5/2018 at 5:07 AM, Spookyspooky said:

What gameplay?

All I see is looking at cosmetic and visual things, I see nothing that resembles "Play".

You can play chess, sing karaoke or order food in there. Submit art work to the art gallery or write books in the library. Buy clothes, customize your character, watch movies in the cinema and more! All shown in this video or others on the official youtube channel. :D Let me know if I can assist you with anything else. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

You can play chess, sing karaoke or order food in there. Submit art work to the art gallery or write books in the library. Buy clothes, customize your character, watch movies in the cinema and more! All shown in this video or others on the official youtube channel. :D Let me know if I can assist you with anything else. 

Then show it if its possible!

19 minutes ago, Duco said:

Then show it if its possible!

The chess, karaoke, painting, customizing your character, watching movies were all shown. There is another gameplay video found here you can check out. 

Are you guys stalling release of Town square on purpose!? It seems like youve  had only 2 task left for like 3 weeks now and it really feels like a stall.

Any release of Town Square date!?

10 minutes ago, NickTaRasse said:

Are you guys stalling release of Town square on purpose!? It seems like youve  had only 2 task left for like 3 weeks now and it really feels like a stall.

Yes, as soon as possible.

15 hours ago, NickTaRasse said:

There was 3 tasks left last week, and now 2. 

"remember that "testing" doesn't mean "hey i'll launch it and see if it looks pretty! " Testing = launching, assessing, trying to break under stress test, load balancing, quality assurance, maintenance AND if you found a bug, you gotta FIX IT, and then redo all that testing because a fix can spawn another bug. so just because the tracker LOOKS idle, doesn't mean that we have been." - Cyber

• Like 1