Preston_bodhi_343

Facial capture system

Question

This is a strange question but I'll ask anyway.

Would the devs of identity ever consider using facial capture technology to make your characters look like each individual? I know on Xbox 360 rainbow six Vegas used this system but would the devs ever consider it? Would it be too expensive? Would it just not be something they'd like to do? Furthermore how would it be implemented if it was to be considered?

I can imagine and I'd love to see people in identity as themselves although I suppose the whole point of identity is it's a second life separate to your own.

Any answers are always appreciated

2 answers to this question

A community developer replied to a guy that asked almost the same thing yesterday on the live and he said that the devs said that they aren't interesed in doing that because people would mess around with it like in UFC and that it will ruin rp or smth.

1 hour ago, Drd27 said:

A community developer replied to a guy that asked almost the same thing yesterday on the live and he said that the devs said that they aren't interesed in doing that because people would mess around with it like in UFC and that it will ruin rp or smth.

Ahh a real shame I have to say but at least they've given clarification on it and considered it before deciding they didn't want to. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1