Sign in to follow this  
Slaves

Disabilities

Not sure if this has been suggested (as I know diseases may eventually be implemented) but it'd be cool to see disabilities and a way for people to use ASL. 

Additionally, it would also be cool if players had disabilities (paraplegic)  and this would cause them to get government funding.

Edited by Slaves

2 hours ago, Slaves said:

Not sure if this has been suggested (as I know diseases may eventually be implemented) but it'd be cool to see disabilities and a way for people to use ASL. 

Additionally, it would also be cool if players had disabilities (paraplegic)  and this would cause them to get government funding.

Hey, this thing has been suggested before, I cannot remember the answer that was given. However, IMO people will take the mick out of disabled people and this for one is not nice/ not wanted in the game. There will be a lot who wouldn't but there still will be the ones who do. I will get the answer we have had for this though.

(PS: Will edit with answer)

• Like 1

Sadly enough I don't see many games of the simulationy type that have the nads to implement disabilities for fear of it being too "touchy" in some way or shape. I wish more games gave disabled people representation. Even the world's highest selling simulation game refuses to include them. i.e. I'm for this idea because it's rarely done, and I want a game that simulates more of the real life, even the less favorable parts!