Sign in to follow this  
VENDRI1

New here

Hi everybody!

i’m interest in play this game, if i buy the 30$ version can i start playing? Is the game already in beta version?

The game has 3 modules, imagine like playing a game in early acces, after those 3 modules there will be a beta and after the beta the game is going to release. The first module of the game is going to release soon, you will be able to play the 3 modules when they come out if you pledge for the $30 package. You can visit this link https://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/#tracker to see the tracker for the release of the first module.

Edited by Drd27
  • Like 2

Hi @VENDRI1! If you buy the 30$ version you get access to the modules and no, the game is not in beta version. The testing will be divided through 3 modules before releasing and the first module is currently in delevopment (Town Square)

• Like 2

Sorry i've a doubt. :)

1)I'm able to play when the first module will be release (as early acces)?

OR

2) I should wait the development of all 3 modules and after that i can play the beta?

After you pledged for the Founders package you can play on all of the modules, including the beta but you need to wait for them to release.

Edited by Drd27
  • Like 1