Question

ie8pfyX.png

Private Identity Servers

Frequently Asked Questions about Private Identity Servers

1-  Can we make our own servers?

2-  Will you be VIP on Identity?

3-  Who will create the servers will be able to make money with them?

4-  Will you have tutorials to create a server or just who knows how to program is who will do it?

5Will you be able to have servers to speak only one language or will everything be the same?

6Will you need to buy Hosts to create private servers?

If you have any questions, please let me know.

BB-RV-lake-01.jpg

Edited by Rianpla

5 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, Rianpla said:

ie8pfyX.png

Private Identity Servers

Frequently Asked Questions about Private Identity Servers

1-  Can we make our own servers?

2-  Will you be VIP on Identity?

3-  Who will create the servers will be able to make money with them?

4-  Will you have tutorials to create a server or just who knows how to program is who will do it?

5Will you be able to have servers to speak only one language or will everything be the same?

6Will you need to buy Hosts to create private servers?

If you have any questions, please let me know.

BB-RV-lake-01.jpg

1. 1. You will be able to get a private server at full game release.
  2. 2. What do you mean by this? 
  3. 3. Anyone can have a private server, as you will have to rent them from Asylum.
  4. 4. It will be very easy to do, there will be a control panel once you have rented a server that you can go on and customise the server with the settings/ options available on that CPanel.
  5. 5. If you rent your own private server, you can control the language what players are expected to use. e.g. a rule for it. 
  6. 6. You will have to rent a server from Asylum Entertainment.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

LuckyDuck

• Like 3

17 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:
  1. 1. You will be able to get a private server at full game release.
  2. 2. What do you mean by this? 
  3. 3. Anyone can have a private server, as you will have to rent them from Asylum.
  4. 4. It will be very easy to do, there will be a control panel once you have rented a server that you can go on and customise the server with the settings/ options available on that CPanel.
  5. 5. If you rent your own private server, you can control the language what players are expected to use. e.g. a rule for it. 
  6. 6. You will have to rent a server from Asylum Entertainment.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

LuckyDuck

I think he is asking if players can purchase VIP for perks, kind of a way to keep a private server running. It's sort of like how the Garry's mod donation system is. (Question two)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pulse said:

I think he is asking if players can purchase VIP for perks, kind of a way to keep a private server running. It's sort of like how the Garry's mod donation system is. (Question two)

I wasn't sure whether he meant that as it just confusing as VIP is a package for Identity. However, you cannot give Money/ spawn money for such things. I am not to sure about whether you can give anything and I think it is a no but I might be wrong. (I will ask for clarification.) @Rianpla

Ok thanks so when I create a private server I will want to know these things to recover the lost money with the rent of the host.