Rianpla

Servers for many countries

ie8pfyX.png

People from another country playing Identity!

Hello my name is Rian and I am here today asking some questions that will probably be a problem in the future or not.

I follow the development since game since Thu, 21 Dec 2017 As Quoted in my Original Account.

I've been wondering the following, countries that do not speak English will have their own servers?

I live in Portugal but I'm Brazilian and I like to speak English, it's going to be the same rules for these servers (S.W.A.T and ETC).

I am willing to help in any way this game to grow, if you need my help just send an email, as moderator who speaks Portuguese I have seen many people who speak Portuguese and have to go to Google Translate to translate in English.

dia-da-lc3adngua-portuguesa.jpg

Image taken from google

Signed by
Rianpla

Edited by Rianpla

1 hour ago, Rianpla said:

ie8pfyX.png

People from another country playing Identity!

Hello my name is Rian and I am here today asking some questions that will probably be a problem in the future or not.

I follow the development since game since Thu, 21 Dec 2017 As Quoted in my Original Account.

I've been wondering the following, countries that do not speak English will have their own servers?

I live in Portugal but I'm Brazilian and I like to speak English, it's going to be the same rules for these servers (S.W.A.T and ETC).

I am willing to help in any way this game to grow, if you need my help just send an email, as moderator who speaks Portuguese I have seen many people who speak Portuguese and have to go to Google Translate to translate in English.

dia-da-lc3adngua-portuguesa.jpg

Image taken from google

Signed by
Rianpla

Hey there,

Official servers will all be in English, however at full game release, players will be able to rent a private server and have that in a specific language. 

• Like 1