Conflict

Heyo, From Australia!

Hello from Australia everyone! Recently I found about Identity again after 2 years of forgetting it and silence. I’m new to the forums and everything happening in Identity right now but I hope you’ll accept my introduction and link me or help and show me everything I need to know.

After looking at identity a bit more. I’ve decided to buy the $15 or $30 pack tomorrow. Hopefully development gets done soon because I can’t wait to try this out!

Welcome to the community, I would suggest just browsing the forum at your leisure when you have time, there is a lot of interesting and insightful posts. The Twitch Clip Directory is the best source of info if you have any specific questions, there should be an answer there, if not you can post on the forums and I'm sure someone will be happy to help!

I hope you enjoy your time here.

56 minutes ago, Conflict said:

Hello from Australia everyone! Recently I found about Identity again after 2 years of forgetting it and silence. I’m new to the forums and everything happening in Identity right now but I hope you’ll accept my introduction and link me or help and show me everything I need to know.

After looking at identity a bit more. I’ve decided to buy the $15 or $30 pack tomorrow. Hopefully development gets done soon because I can’t wait to try this out!

Thanks for info <3

Welcome to the community. 

Feel free to use the "search" bar for any questions you may have as there have been many topics covered, sometimes multiple times. Concept art, clothes, shops, jobs, even the apartment layouts have been posted.

Edited by Kardlef
Extra info

Welcome to the community! Some links below will provide you with some more information -