Ceothryth

Relase Date ?

Hello Guys i founded this game 1 day ago and i was soooo hyped :x :x any one know relase date ?

Thanks for answers xD

-Ceothryth

15 minutes ago, Ceothryth said:

Hello Guys i founded this game 1 day ago and i was soooo hyped :x :x any one know relase date ?

Thanks for answers xD

-Ceothryth

Hey there, welcome to the community!

There is unfortunately no release dates, however the 1st Module is nearly done and can be tracked here Tracker

Once all the tasks have gone green and everything says Completed; the module will be done. However you need to have pledged $30 (Founder) or above to gain access to the Modules(3) and Beta when they release. After those and the full game releases, you will get access to the full game. 

There will be a announcement for when the 1st Module releases, as well as a steam key will be sent out via Email. The steam key will also be available in your "Account details" page on your store account when the module releases.

Please keep your eyes peeled for any announcements and note that it takes between 1 to 5 days for the steam verification process before the module is ready on steam.

While also you can click the links in my signature to find out more answers to questions which have been asked and answered in the past!

Regards,

luckyDuck

Moderator.

Correct me if im not wrong, but i asked if donated $15 you would have acces to the fully game when it was released. They said yes on twitch.

3 minutes ago, LittleVic said:

Correct me if im not wrong, but i asked if donated $15 you would have acces to the fully game when it was released. They said yes on twitch.

Yes, you will. Full game meaning after all 3 modules are completed.