TheOracle619

Well, the day is almost here.

2 hours ago, Aerotactics said:

I added the time marker, did you not watch it? They explicitly said they will give us access to the shooting range.

It still won't be available on the release of TS. That's common knowledge by now. As I said before, they'll patch that basement shooting range in AFTER they've released the SWAT module and have the whole gun mechanics worked/figured out.

5 hours ago, Genesai said:

It still won't be available on the release of TS. That's common knowledge by now. As I said before, they'll patch that basement shooting range in AFTER they've released the SWAT module and have the whole gun mechanics worked/figured out.

I will bet my first-born in-character child that we will see a shooting range with use-able weapons in Town Square. What you do with him/her is up to you.

All I can say is: look at VRChat. People are talking amongst each other with little interactive objects.

Edited by Rebz

8 hours ago, Genesai said:

It still won't be available on the release of TS. That's common knowledge by now. As I said before, they'll patch that basement shooting range in AFTER they've released the SWAT module

Beach ball said on stream that they will add the shooting range in before the s.w.a.t. module releases. (will double check later on that)

On 26/06/2018 at 4:16 AM, KUANA said:

dont forget the bikes store, we will can ride bike and i love bmx so I think will be able to get one.

As far as I am aware the bike shop wont be open in TS it will only open either in the full game or in module 3 (The cars and transportation Module).