Loewe8

When is the whole map/island released?

Question

I feel stupid about that question, but I never read about this anywhere, so I wanted to ask.

9 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, Loewe8 said:

I feel stupid about that question, but I never read about this anywhere, so I wanted to ask.

The whole map/ island will be in the Beta after all 3 modules.

25 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

Don't spread false information, that is your opinion.

@Worldraider Concept art but it is something: https://gyazo.com/9df27eb1b3dd420403d116d91a485320

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

If you haven't noticed yet, 100% of the information on this forum is opinionated. We don't even know when the ts will release and that was supposed to be MONTHS ago. With this rate of progress, I wouldn't be far off. The Devs give us shit for info so anything here is all opinions. 

Best to state it as your opinion, I know it is but how do new comers know? They won't until they go and tell others. I know you was just answering about what you think but just be on the safe side and state somewhere it is an opinion and not official.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

What exactly are they working on currently to push out to?

Here is what specifically they are working upon; 

Beach_Ball-Today at 16:39

Cyber tried to explain it on stream yesterday while he was compiling but it killed his mic He was going to go in detail but from what he told me, the majority of the remaining tasks are to do with the inventory system and shop system, making sure you can buy items correctly and making sure inventory holds things properly and you can use em. I know last stream it bugged where John couldn't use the weed and newspaper, this would also be included work

Also the announcement which was made yesterday on Stream.

Beach_Ball-Today at 14:05

morning/afternoon/evening everyone Thanks for tuning in yesterday, Antoine was doing some cool stuff in marvellous designer! Motown also got to swing by to. :D The small announcement that was made during yesterday's stream was the news that we'll be having our next game play stream sometime within the last week of June (so sometime next week). We still don't know if it'll be on the Tuesday or a Thursday yet, but we'll be able to narrow it down better by the end of this week. Just need to see where programmers are at.

I hope this helps, even though it is a small bit of information! 

• Like 1

I too would love to see a picture of the whole map even if its just a few views of the countryside.

That does not justify you spreading false information. And i don't know about you but im well informed about what is going on and progress

Edited by Abdelrani

1 hour ago, Abdelrani said:

That does not justify you spreading false information. And i don't know about you but im well informed about what is going on and progress

Really? Well informed? What's the ETA of the ts release? When exactly is the release of the new website? 2 months ago? What is the progress of the other modules? What exactly are they working on currently to push out to? The tracker gives no real info other than generic "art". What is the ETA for other modules? My "false " information is an over shooting a bit since everyone else around here is under quoting time frame causing alot of people feeling lied to. 

Please link me any info you got since you seem so well informed compared to the rest of us.

4 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

The whole map/ island will be in the Beta after all 3 modules.

Don't spread false information, that is your opinion.

@Worldraider Concept art but it is something: https://gyazo.com/9df27eb1b3dd420403d116d91a485320

If you haven't noticed yet, 100% of the information on this forum is opinionated. We don't even know when the ts will release and that was supposed to be MONTHS ago. With this rate of progress, I wouldn't be far off. The Devs give us shit for info so anything here is all opinions. 

Edited by Frostybeans
  • Like 2