jjustgreg

(Question) Are nazi symbols allowed?

Question

Heya!

I had a question. Are nazi symbols allowed for parties etc?

The reason I ask this, is because I have seen some "Communist" flags here and there.

I'm pretty sure this also means that the Nazi flags or variations of it are allowed, would be stupid to allow one thing, but ban another obviously.

The reason I ask, is because I'm curious if we'll see a weird party like "Gay Nazi Party"  or something silly like that.

Thanks!

9 answers to this question

Communism does not promote the intentional execution of innocent human beings, unlike NAZI Germany's promotion of executing non-Aryans. 

The "Hammer and Sickle" initially symbolized the "Worker's Struggle for Liberation", which utilized the "sickle" to represent the "Agricultural Struggle" and the "hammer" to represent the "Industrial Struggle".

Thus, based on these arguments, the NAZI symbol is prohibited within Identity Island while the "Hammer and Sickle" symbol is permitted within Identity Island.

Edited by DLimit
  • Like 1

Anyone that carries anything having to do with Nazi symbols will be shot or beaten on site by me (in game of course im a pussy lol)

Edited by YaLocalOreo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, YaLocalOreo said:

Anyone that carries anything having to do with Nazi symbols will be shot or beaten on site by me (in game of course im a pussy lol)

"The People's Revolutionary Party", under Damien Malik, shall denounce NAZIs until it possesses the political power to criminalize "Nazism" and "Nazi-sympathizers".

"The Red-Guard Rebels", under Jeru Jones, shall execute NAZIs and NAZI-sympathizers on site.

"The Left-Hand Mafia", under an undisclosed character, shall execute NAZIs and NAZI-sympathizers on site.

Power to the People, sister!

I hope so because if we have communists, why can't we have the Nazi party? Plus a good ole' swastika makes you 10x scarier! 

I’m so confused and thinking outside the box here. But if someone were to make a communist logo it would obviously show the hammer and the sickle for communism. But what about fascism? Because the nazi’s were a fascist ideology but does that mean if someone were to make a fascist logo. It would have to sorta be similar to the nazi’s logo or does my whole stupid thinking not apply for fascism. Unlike communism. Because I think that’s the only way to sorta bring a “nazi-like” group or clan into the game.

(Soz if this doesn’t make sense)

(I might sound stupid for this paragraph but I’m posting it anyway, feel free to correct me if I’m totally wrong)