Tohmpson Cycles

Est. 2018

Need your bike repaired? Tohmpsons got your back!

MTbsSL3.png

Tohmpson Cycles is dedicated to bring the customer nothing more than perfection in their bike build. We will be tackling things like buying bikes, selling bikes, custom order deliveries, custom part fitting, repairs and custom bike builds from scratch; however the customer wants. We also offer a selection of clothing such as helmets, gloves, leather wear and boots. 

Anything you want. Tohmpson's got you covered.

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson
  • Like 3

If you ever need to deliver a bike to a customer, pick-up a bike from a customer or require any services we provide, we would love to offer you our services. We have a partner program which offers quite a few benefits like discounts, access to more services, around the clock support and advice about logistics. If a partnership is not for you we still offer our great normal services with a first-time discount. We are always available to talk and discuss business, you can just shoot me a PM.

Edited by MichaelPayne

7 hours ago, MichaelPayne said:

If you ever need to deliver a bike to a customer, pick-up a bike from a customer or require any services we provide, we would love to offer you our services. We have a partner program which offers quite a few benefits like discounts, access to more services, around the clock support and advice about logistics. If a partnership is not for you we still offer our great normal services with a first-time discount. We are always available to talk and discuss business, you can just shoot me a PM.

Well I plan on buying at least two small trailers that fit two bikes each. I don't plan on fixing a bike or building a bike every single day, if it gets to that level I'll make sure to contact you if you or your company are on my server. 

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson
  • Like 1

Hey there. Would love to have you guys be a sponsor of our car meets or even feature one of your bikes at one of our events.

Edited by ZachLaVine

21 hours ago, subway244 said:

Is there a real life counterpart to this?

The bikes I show are built by 4Q conditioning from Oakland California. 

22 hours ago, ZachLaVine said:

Hey there. Would love to have you guys be a sponsor of our car meets or even feature one of your bikes at one of our events.

If we are on the same server, than for sure.