Sign in to follow this  
Kolibri

Mobile (Cell) / Smartphones

Can't you impliment a Cell phone feature (simelar to GTA V) where we can call our friends over the game, to have conversations without being in direct vercinity of our friends / contacts?

What does everyone think?

WHAT IF YOU WERE A REAL IDENTITY FOLLOWER would know that there are smartphones in the game ...

48 minutes ago, torquier said:

WHAT IF YOU WERE A REAL IDENTITY FOLLOWER would know that there are smartphones in the game ...

Dude. don't hate, I just put money in this game! NO NEED TO SHOUT!

2 hours ago, Kolibri said:

Can't you impliment a Cell phone feature (simelar to GTA V) where we can call our friends over the game, to have conversations without being in direct vercinity of our friends / contacts?

Yes this is already a feature, you must add them to your phone contacts in the game and call them to talk over long distances.

On 6/14/2018 at 6:27 AM, Kolibri said:

What does everyone think?

Im like cringing so hard... No offense but they have went over this topic so much. I personally want to see burner phones in the game.

9 hours ago, Short said:

Im like cringing so hard... No offense but they have went over this topic so much. I personally want to see burner phones in the game.

You up to no good eh? Eh? EHHHHHH?

On 6/14/2018 at 4:41 PM, torquier said:

Stop acting like an idiot.