Rotnsoul

SCUM the next step in gaming

On 6/14/2018 at 9:03 AM, Kolibri said:

Scum will be terrible, its too generic

Wow...seriously...it will be terrible? I don't think it will...The people who made Pubg can't even make their bullet physics consistent, driving cars is horrible! I feel like there is an invisible 3 year old boy's arm behind the vehicles pushing me along, crashing into the dumbest things...Like the ground because it meets at too sharp an angle and it stops you dead, and possibly even kills you, if you were going fast enough. If Pubg, which actually is terrible, but people still played it made it way more popular than it deserved. People on PC for some reason wont buy a subscription service, they rather deal with cheaters and broken services...But pump out some skins for weapons, or clothes for a player's character...and people will spend hundreds and even thousands of dollars for skins! But won't pay 6.99 for a subscription service to get rid of hackers...lol...I think im gonna start taking anything PC people say with a grain of salt...You guys, for the most part, have not a damn clue what's good or not lol

• Like 1

On 6/17/2018 at 4:15 PM, JohnNYBlaze said:

lol...I think im gonna start taking anything PC people say with a grain of salt...You guys, for the most part, have not a damn clue what's good or not lol

Since when is preference and taste in games an indicator of one's intelligence? Says a lot more about your train of thoughts.

On 19/06/2018 at 5:19 AM, Genesai said:

Since when is preference and taste in games an indicator of one's intelligence? Says a lot more about your train of thoughts.

Well considering I didn't see anyone say I think it's not my type of game...I seen..."it will be terrible, it's too generic" that's not preference to say a game will be terrible, and then to call it generic...when I'm pretty sure "generic" is the last thing you could call SCUM...so next time you wanna jump to defend someone's feelings of preference...and apparently try and do the same exact thing to me that your telling me I should be respecting of other people, and that my opinion's show my "train of thought"  Have a clue what your talking about please.

I thought I laid it out pretty well, as to MY reasons for not listening to PC people...Maybe you can explain to me WHY anything I said in my 1st statement is true...cause it is from MY experience on PC for a a tad over a year. More like shows your train of thought to be jumping to defend something you didn't even take the time to read and understand. For future reference when someone says... I think it will be terrible, not my type of game...THAT is their preference. Your immediate jumping on my post to defend the right's of others "preferences" is proving my point exactly...You guys don't know what your talking about most of the time. 

FYI...My train of thought derailed long ago

Why is it, that the guy who my post if speaking to, isn't jumping up and trying to put me down? But you are gonna come in and save the day with your logic, which makes no sense. the key words in my post was... I THINK I'M gonna start taking what you guys say with a grain of salt...ME! I'm not saying im gonna go around saying anyone who plays PC is an idiot, I play on PC. I just realize that there are a lot of children on PC, and I love how people automatically assume someone has a screen name somehow implies that they have a clue what they are talking about. It could be some 7 year old kid telling me something...those kinda statements though usually imply that they aren't experienced enough to make those distinctions, let alone try and influence others on thoughts that have no reason. Yet here you come defending it...You really aren't making the compelling case you think you are. You proved my point exactly.

Edited by JohnNYBlaze

Yeah, no. " this game is what Dayz,PubG, and Arma all wish they could have reached. "

That's litterally what they said about all those games. Scum will unfortunatly be another generic game, with hackers and spawn campers.
Game will likely die within the first 3 months of it's release.
It simply doesn't look like it's really something special or unique.
No doubt that there will be players having fun, but I don't think it will be as big as you are hyping it up to be

Scum is a game we should be wating for , the game got cool concepts and really good mechanisms with extreemly good gameplay logic thats my opinion , keep an eye on that agame :)   

6 hours ago, Asupra said:

Scum is a game we should be wating for , the game got cool concepts and really good mechanisms with extreemly good gameplay logic thats my opinion , keep an eye on that agame :)   

Look, the game looks alright. Don't think it will be anything groundbreaking. I've seen gameplay, and it looks better than your usual zombie survival game, but not by a lot. 

Will give it a go, but please don't expect much.

On 8/28/2018 at 2:35 PM, JoelKeys said:

Look, the game looks alright. Don't think it will be anything groundbreaking. I've seen gameplay, and it looks better than your usual zombie survival game, but not by a lot. 

Will give it a go, but please don't expect much.

to me the system of 3rd person view am sold on that thing ALone 

7 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

My friend told me it is just basically a walking simulator right now. 

lol 😂 

Its literally true. 

I bought it, played it, got bored, refund it.    9/10  will do the same.  

Ok lets be serious its nothing special in this game. Ok you can see a lot of metabolic stats the most of the gamers dont understand but theres nothing special.  

The loot system is really bad and with luck you dont die of starvation.  

buggs are expected just like tarkov but there is agame to debug in the first place 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stealthfuel said:

Its literally true. 

I bought it, played it, got bored, refund it.    9/10  will do the same.  

Ok lets be serious its nothing special in this game. Ok you can see a lot of metabolic stats the most of the gamers dont understand but theres nothing special.  

The loot system is really bad and with luck you dont die of starvation.  

I actually disagree. I bought it with no expectations and I am loving it so far. Yes, it can be boring at times but overall there are plenty of POI's, guns aren't extremely hard to find, zombies aren't too easy or too hard, loot seems to be slightly unbalanced though. I find it very hard to locate food. I find more can openers than actual canned food. 

Overall, decent game, worth the £15 it costed, and I will keep playing it until it bores me. So far, I am enjoying the crafting system and inventory system. I like the combined weight and inventory slots, works really well I think. 

24 minutes ago, JoelKeys said:

I find it very hard to locate food. I find more can openers than actual canned food.

Thats what i said?  ^^  Its hard to find enough food to survive.  No hate about this game, it looks great and all of that but it wasnt what i expected and saw.  

On 14/06/2018 at 6:16 PM, Rotnsoul said:

this game is what Dayz,PubG, and Arma all wish they could have reached.

Well were you wrong, this game is currently behind all of these companions. It lacks so much content, and it currently doesn't even have Anti-cheat... What multiplayer game get released without some sort of anti cheat?

• Like 1

Mushrooms!, I live on a 95% mushroom diet on SCUM, there are plenty about in the forests as you are trekking about the place.