Lmadler89

Is this a scam or a game

I paid for a founder passport which supposedly included beta access, but I wasn't sent a link and the website just goes from claim my place in the town square to showing me that I paid for it already.  Is this a scam or a game.  Whats the link for the game?

Thats has been disused a lot here and while they have no credibility.
Are viewd as unprofessional and incompetent Identity is not a scam.
It just have relay bad dev`s.

State of Identity is that its first module is not released but available Soon™.

See tracker for more "info".
http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/

Edited by ECorp

No link to the game it's a scam.  Prove it's not and give me beta access, exactly it's a scam

Creditbility?  Really, where's the link to the game?  Exactly what did I pay for then?  It's a scam and you can't say I don't have any creditbility.  I paid for it.  Where is it?  

• ver.1.22474487139 3

5 minutes ago, Lmadler89 said:

No link to the game it's a scam.  Prove it's not and give me beta access, exactly it's a scam

When you pay for the game, you are infact pledging to fund development for a game that isn't finished yet.
The first module of Identity isn't out yet. You can follow progress on what is left to be done in Town Square before it's release here: http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/#tracker
Upon Town Square's release (assuming you have beta access), you will be able to link your Steam account to your Identity account to receive your key.

• Like 2

I can understand where people are coming from myself, I mean if they can stream identity and jade showed its in his steam library so why cant they just release it now sense servers are working and its already on steam and just update it like every other game on steam where they release updates to fix things as we play but... its identity after all. and hopefully an amazing game when it launches and still has my support. well get something soon, if it was a scam why would they release the dev tracker? if it was a scam they couldn't just let it sit there for 2 years with 4 task people would pull the money out so fast itd make people head spin. still cant wait for next week or after that week

7 hours ago, Lmadler89 said:

Creditbility?  Really, where's the link to the game?  Exactly what did I pay for then?  It's a scam and you can't say I don't have any creditbility.  I paid for it.  Where is it?  

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you? I don't usually go down this route but you clearly don't understand how this works so I'll break it down.

First the town square gets released eventually which is the foundation and ground work for this game.

Then afterwards, modules 2 and 3 are released down the line respectively and that gives us more of the game to enjoy.

Thirdly the beta is then eventually released even further down the line after all 3 modules are out. The beta is as close to the real game as we will get until the full release.

So no this game isn't a scam and you demanding the beta right now makes you look like a self entitled, demanding brat.

You clearly haven't been here long enough to know what goes on and certainly haven't been here long enough to warrant a right to make demands and call this game a scam. Please come back when you get educated on how game development works. 

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

On 6/13/2018 at 3:24 PM, Lmadler89 said:

You’re a special kind of stupid.

17 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

You're a special kind of stupid aren't you?

Did I just use the same fucking line LMAO

On 6/13/2018 at 2:59 PM, ECorp said:

Thats has been disused a lot here and while they have no credibility.
Are viewd as unprofessional and incompetent Identity is not a scam.
It just have relay bad dev`s.

State of Identity is that its first module is not released but available Soon™.

See tracker for more "info".
http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/

Just ask for a refund already. All I see from you on the forums is bitching like a massive cunt. Nobody wants to hear it. If you do not like Identity and their devs this much, and you continue to choose to not refund your purchase, then you’re an idiot. Read where people are trying to explain to you what’s going on, and then make a decision on your opinions. Whatever this mess of thoughts coming from your head is right now, needs to be reconsidered before you make yourself out to be a sperg.

• ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 3

6 hours ago, Kraiyick said:

Just ask for a refund already. All I see from you on the forums is bitching like a massive cunt. Nobody wants to hear it. If you do not like Identity and their devs this much, and you continue to choose to not refund your purchase, then you’re an idiot. Read where people are trying to explain to you what’s going on, and then make a decision on your opinions. Whatever this mess of thoughts coming from your head is right now, needs to be reconsidered before you make yourself out to be a sperg.

I see becuse you have no good arguments against the truth you have to try attacking me calling people idiot.
I don`t know how the idiot on here is, if you don`t like my opinion.

Then stop replying to me like a dweeb and go tell your mommy the internet was mean to you, and don`t agree with you.

33 minutes ago, ECorp said:

I see becuse you have no good arguments against the truth you have to try attacking me calling people idiot.
I don`t know how the idiot on here is, if you don`t like my opinion.

Then stop replying to me like a dweeb and go tell your mommy the internet was mean to you, and don`t agree with you.

What the fuck are you on a about? I’ll repeat my arguments for you, and hopefully you’ll be able to comprehend them. 

Nobody wants to hear you bitch like a sperg. If you truly do not like the game developers and highly distrust anything Asylum releases, then ask for a refund. Your attitude overall on these forums is insipid and juvenile. It’s fine if you want to be that way, but no one wants to hear it. Get a refund and quit bitching or fix your attitude and reconsider what may be afflicting Asylum from releasing the module and/or their new website.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Kraiyick said:

What the fuck are you on a about? I’ll repeat my arguments for you, and hopefully you’ll be able to comprehend them. 

Nobody wants to hear you bitch like a sperg. If you truly do not like the game developers and highly distrust anything Asylum releases, then ask for a refund. Your attitude overall on these forums is insipid and juvenile. It’s fine if you want to be that way, but no one wants to hear it. Get a refund and quit bitching or fix your attitude and reconsider what may be afflicting Asylum from releasing the module and/or their new website.

If you don`t like my opinions don`t read them.
Way should i refund i want to play this game IF it comes out I don`t care about the money i have more, its the principle.

But am stile going to voice my opinion on stupid decisions and bullshit lies.
Now instead of attacking me personally way don`t you try a decent argument?

Or do you realize i am right and you just salty?

And it has nothing to do with like or dislike that is what you blind supporters don`t understand.
It is about how they treat us, lie to us and mislead us, disappoint and always have a excuse that is not relay there fault they always act as a victim never taking any responsibility..

Edited by ECorp
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

11 minutes ago, ECorp said:

If you don`t like my opinions don`t read them.
Way should i refund i want to play this game IF it comes out I don`t care about the money i have more, its the principle.

But am stile going to voice my opinion on stupid decisions and bullshit lies.
Now instead of attacking me personally way don`t you try a decent argument?

Or do you realize i am right and you just salty?

And it has nothing to do with like or dislike that is what you blind supporters don`t understand.
It is about how they treat us, lie to us and mislead us, disappoint and always have a excuse that is not relay there fault they always act as a victim never taking any responsibility..

Lets be honest, being negative isnt getting you anywhere bud.
Bullshit lies? where did the devs lie? 
Yes you're allowed an opinion, but...
He has a point, if you act like you don't support a company/game, why stick around? 

Edited by Narc
  • Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

11 minutes ago, ECorp said:

You've been with us since April. You haven't had to wait like some of us here. For me it's over a year now. Others have been here many more years. You've pledged in April ... I'd think you'd have some patience left in your patience-bucket?

7 hours ago, Narc said:

Lets be honest, being negative isnt getting you anywhere bud.
Bullshit lies? where did the devs lie? 
Yes you're allowed an opinion, but...
He has a point, if you act like you don't support a company/game, why stick around?

Well my experience of 17 years in the MMO scene is this.
If you sit back think its going to be ok and not say a word.

Then problems presist nothing gets fixed and game sucks when it comes out.
If you call them on there shit stuff can change, look at all the loot box controversy and so on.

We as consumers have a lot of power to effect change if we are not afraid to voice our unpopular opinions.

7 hours ago, Genesai said:

You've been with us since April. You haven't had to wait like some of us here. For me it's over a year now. Others have been here many more years. You've pledged in April ... I'd think you'd have some patience left in your patience-bucket?

You do realize i have been following Identity since 2015 right.

Edited by ECorp
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Put simply there are way too many fucking naysayers excuse my french.

Lately all I'm seeing is people constantly bitching and moaning about little things, yeah I could at least understand people complaining when delays were announced but Jesus Christ, every other post is now someone moaning for the sake of it and it's usually someone who's been around since early 2018 ??.

Let the devs do their damn job and just either get a refund or sit down and shut up. Yes we all appreciate criticism where it's due and the devs have rightly given us the dev tracker instead of relying on release dates ( although I'm pretty sure in one of the dev blogs John did say he was giving us a tracker anyway ).

It doesn't piss me off that people moan it pisses me off when it's the same f*****g people each and every time.

34 minutes ago, ECorp said:

Then problems presist nothing gests fixed and game sucks when it comes out.
If you call them on there shit stuff can change, look at all the lot box controversy and so on.

We as consumers have a lot of power to effect change if we are not afraid to voice oor unpopular opinions.

you act like the game is out though, its still in development and you're this negative already, generally you won't know about an MMO until its about to release.

20 hours ago, Lmadler89 said:

You actually paid to support developers on a new game, not to get the game right now. If you did not realized that you should not have pledged and not make these assumptions. The devs are a great team, working to get everything ready, but it s not easy and not done in notime! 

6 hours ago, ECorp said:

Then problems presist nothing gets fixed and game sucks when it comes out.
If you call them on there shit stuff can change, look at all the loot box controversy and so on.

We as consumers have a lot of power to effect change if we are not afraid to voice our unpopular opinions.

You're completely right, we are going to use all the feedback we receive to change/fix different aspects, but right now the game isn't out so criticizing different things won't do anything.

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1