Sign in to follow this  
-Maverick-

Hello everyone! New member in your family!

Hi everyone!

I am 28 years old from Canada and I love Simulators. I was fantasizing about a simulator like Identity for many years and vowed to create one if no one does soon as I am in game development as well as a music producer. I could actually start my own team and make it happen. Luckily there are many other gamers who have a similar interest and I found you guys.

I wonder, if I pay for the Founder package right now, will it allow me to jump in the game already?

Cheers,

Maverick 

3 hours ago, -Maverick- said:

Hi everyone!

I am 28 years old from Canada and I love Simulators. I was fantasizing about a simulator like Identity for many years and vowed to create one if no one does soon as I am in game development as well as a music producer. I could actually start my own team and make it happen. Luckily there are many other gamers who have a similar interest and I found you guys.

I wonder, if I pay for the Founder package right now, will it allow me to jump in the game already?

Cheers,

Maverick 

Founders pack will get you access to all the modules and beta.  The first module, Town Square, should be our very soon! :)

8 hours ago, Cstove said:

Founders pack will get you access to all the modules and beta.  The first module, Town Square, should be our very soon! :)

Thank you. So am I to understand there is no access to anything now? No game to load whatsoever?

Any idea when the first module is going to be released? I know it was supposed to be released already and personally I prefer they take their sweet time so they don't mess it up but I wanna know APPROXIMATELY as in "In the next 2-3 months" or "In the next half a year to a year".

I doubt there will be much to do when the first module is out. I think it sounds like it will be just a place for people to gather and chat. I wonder when they will have some substantial content like Star Citizen does already. I hope they do well, whether we have to wait another 2 years or 5 years.

6 hours ago, -Maverick- said:

Any idea when the first module is going to be released?

When this is complete, Town Square will be ready to go!   http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/#tracker

6 hours ago, -Maverick- said:

I doubt there will be much to do when the first module is out. I think it sounds like it will be just a place for people to gather and chat. I wonder when they will have some substantial content like Star Citizen does already. I hope they do well, whether we have to wait another 2 years or 5 years.

Remember star citizen has over 100million in funding and that is 100x more than Identity. Also their team is 100x bigger too.

Module 1 will have social things. If you scroll up on the tracker linked page, you can read upon what will be within Town Square!

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

When this is complete, Town Square will be ready to go!   http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/#tracker

Remember star citizen has over 100million in funding and that is 100x more than Identity. Also their team is 100x bigger too.

Module 1 will have social things. If you scroll up on the tracker linked page, you can read upon what will be within Town Square!

I am aware of that progression tracker but thanks anyways. It still doesn't indicate how long it will take. For all we know it can be 99% finished and take another 6 months. So I thought someone might have input on that matter.

Yea I read all about it already. Just wanted to know how much longer. True about the comparison between the 2 though.

Cheers!

8 hours ago, -Maverick- said:

Just wanted to know how much longer.

No one can really give you a proper time frame and so all you can do is go on the tracker.