Micky_Tohmpson

Thoughts on E3?

What were your guys thoughts on E3? I personally liked fallout 76 the most, but a freind showed me Cyberpunk 2077 and I also loved it.

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson

ahh, yeah I agree, Fallout 76 definitely hyped me up pretty good. Also excited for Dying Light 2 - I'm a sucker for choice-driven games, so I'm siked they're building off of the first game p well. stoked to see some gameplay for The Last of Us 2 hopefully

• Like 1

Fallout 76, Starfield, and TES VI? ... Bethesda stole the crown yesterday I'd say.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Genesai said:

Fallout 76, Starfield, and TES VI? ... Bethesda stole the crown yesterday I'd say.

I agree man! I was so excited 

4 hours ago, Genesai said:

Agreed. I also think Cyberpunk 2077 was awesome, their whole discord was going crazy in excitement. 

4 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Agreed. I also think Cyberpunk 2077 was awesome, their whole discord was going crazy in excitement. 

I agree. Though that's from CD Projekt Red (Metro games), not Bethesda.

• Like 1

I'm hyped for Just Cause 4 and Forza Horizon 4. It's going to be in England mates! Just Cause 4 is going to be lit like it's staged in so many areas with a godly engine behind it. Also Forza will; change with the season so you can experience different settings of the map in different times; that will be godly. 

• Like 1

My friend Pedro, Insurgency Sandstorm, World War 3, TES VI

Edited by Kolibri
Forgot to add TES 6
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, Kolibri said:

My friend Pedro, Insurgency Sandstorm, World War 3, TES VI

I don't think Insurgency Sandstorm is getting as much appreciation as it deserves. I sat through a whole 3-4 minute YouTube ad just watching it, definitely caught my attention.

Not a fan of where the Fallout series is headed. Played every game, my favorites being 2 and New Vegas. Maybe 76 is just supposed to tide us over until Fallout 5, but I'm just not a fan of the online requirement.  Really excited for ES VI though. EA press conference was for investors only and pretty awful. That's about all I saw. 

1 hour ago, Vincent_Luciano said:

Not a fan of where the Fallout series is headed. Played every game, my favorites being 2 and New Vegas. Maybe 76 is just supposed to tide us over until Fallout 5, but I'm just not a fan of the online requirement.  Really excited for ES VI though. EA press conference was for investors only and pretty awful. That's about all I saw. 

I can agree. I'm super excited for elder scrolls but I wonder how long it will take them to make it. 

2 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

I can agree. I'm super excited for elder scrolls but I wonder how long it will take them to make it. 

Not sure how long, but I do believe StarField will come out first.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vincent_Luciano said:

Its becoming a Cash grab and nothing more... Fallout NV was the best game in the series, but it had huge flaws...

I was totally let down by Fallout 4, And I won't be buying into the series

5 hours ago, JoelKeys said:

I don't think Insurgency Sandstorm is getting as much appreciation as it deserves. I sat through a whole 3-4 minute YouTube ad just watching it, definitely caught my attention.

I was a Alpha tester for the closed ALPHA, I can't say much becoz of NDA...

THO Im more than certain you will enjoy that game alot, I had fun on the alpha...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Kolibri said:

THO Im more than certain you will enjoy that game alot, I had fun on the alpha...

Nice man! How did you manage to score that? I would love to have the chance to alpha test games this early on if the opportunity arose. Is it a career thing or something you can get involved with no matter what?

58 minutes ago, Kolibri said:

Its becoming a Cash grab and nothing more... Fallout NV was the best game in the series, but it had huge flaws...

I was totally let down by Fallout 4, And I won't be buying into the series

New Vegas was plagued with bugs but it's gotten better over the years. 2 also had bugs but it's still worth playing in my opinion. Try it out and see what you think. I got used to the isometric perspective pretty quickly. 

On 6/11/2018 at 2:21 AM, Micky_Tohmpson said:

What were your guys thoughts on E3? I personally liked fallout 76 the most, but a freind showed me Cyberpunk 2077 and I also loved it.

I think that it was a great E3, Fallout 76 looks interesting but I hope that they are going to figure out how the pvp is going to work because they stated that they don't have any idea about the pvp in the game, I think that it would be a very nice take on single player games especially because it has rust vibes, being able to build your base, being able to nuke a zone for materials or nuking a zone that a player has its base in, it's going to be interesting and for the people that don't like that take on the game they can play it single-player. Cyberpunk 2077 looks awesome but we just need to wait until it comes out to see how it really is but for the looks of it I think that it's going to be a great game. 

I am hyped for Battlefield V because it is more balanced than Battlefield 1 and I think that the new additions to the game are really really good. Anthem looks amazing, hope it delivers tho. Nioh 2 looks good, Ghost of Tsushima's combat looked awesome. I am pretty exited for Satisfactory, it's like a factorio but in 3d. Beyond Good and Evil 2 looks ok, they were a lot of games that you can look forward to and hope that the next E3 is going to be like this one or even better.