Boumu

THE FACES OF IDENTITY

Will our character's faces be completely created by us by editing/dragging face meshes? or will faces come in presets; similar to The Division or Dark Souls' character presets.

• Like 1

I'd assume we can design our own faces but what would be cool an in game system where you take a picture of your face and it make the face for you so no two people would look they same and everyone would have the own special identity

On 4/3/2016 at 1:58 PM, Xentinel said:

Will our character's faces be completely created by us by editing/dragging face meshes? or will faces come in presets; similar to The Division or Dark Souls' character presets.

i would say it would be like fallout 4 where u can change it and morph it to your likeing

• Like 2

On 03.04.2016 at 8:11 AM, LionKingGamer said:

I'd assume we can design our own faces but what would be cool an in game system where you take a picture of your face and it make the face for you so no two people would look they same and everyone would have the own special identity

It would be very hard to realize such a character creation system (great but still hard). Lets just stick to the sliders and stuff and hope that developers will make it right, but nobody knows exactly how it will look like. Maybe they will invent something revolutionary and mind blowing...

• Like 1