Venom84

Hi! Nice to meet you. My MC (corporation) is going to destroy all of you if you get in our way.

Not a bad video, till i saw the chick with blue hair lol.
So do you guys actually rp or do you just ride bikes with a patch and just kill everyone on gta 5?

11 hours ago, Narc said:

Not a bad video, till i saw the chick with blue hair lol.
So do you guys actually rp or do you just ride bikes with a patch and just kill everyone on gta 5?

We RP and the whole 1% community follow bylaws. We only kill randoms if they start shit with us. We are currently in a war with the MC community on PC. The Repears MC and Skel MC are making dog meat out of Infernal Punks MC.

11 hours ago, Stealthfuel said:

Can't wait to arrest you all!

Bildergebnis für police vs bike gif

Arrest us for what? We have the freedom to wear our patch. 90 bikers against 4 cops per server?

Lmao. The Reapers MC is a joke. I rode with them a couple of times while in another club. Expecting nothing more from "Skeleton Crew". 

17 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Lmao. The Reapers MC is a joke. I rode with them a couple of times while in another club. Expecting nothing more from "Skeleton Crew". 

When was the last time you were on GTA online? Things have changed since 2016. A lot of the so called "MC community" have been hiding from us since November. We are outnumbering them by hundreds. If this game is any good, a bunch of us are going to switch over to IRPG and deal with you on the public server.

2 hours ago, Venom84 said:

Arrest us for what? We have the freedom to wear our patch. 90 bikers against 4 cops per server?

Cause im a fucking corrupt cop B|

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

3 hours ago, Venom84 said:

When was the last time you were on GTA online? Things have changed since 2016. A lot of the so called "MC community" have been hiding from us since November. We are outnumbering them by hundreds. If this game is any good, a bunch of us are going to switch over to IRPG and deal with you on the public server.

We'll be playing on a private server, Good luck. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

We'll be playing on a private server, Good luck. 

Ok. That's fair. We will have our own private servers as well.

i dont like crews like that becouse they dont makin rp they just shooting and yelling bad words i hope this crew is normal roleplayer crew 

• Like 1

If you wanted to seriously role-play a biker crew then you wouldn't need to kill people. Legit biker gangs don't kill people, especially small time wannabe trouble makers.

Identity isn't going to be anywhere near the same as GTA, for a start yes you can get guns but what makes you think you're going to be allowed to buy guns when the first thing that comes up is " member of a biker gang "? In order to get guns you have to have a license to buy them and passing the license won't be easy and furthermore as far as licenses go it doesn't include fully automatic weapons. The second method of purchasing weapons is to buy them illegally from the black market but good luck being able to afford 10,000 dollar a piece rifles seeing as prices in the game are going to heavily reflect real life and earning money will be the same so unless you know how to perfectly aquire ingredients to produce drugs and know how to sell them to the right people in large quantities, you aren't going to be some big powerful scary gang anytime soon and the fact there are people who think it's as easy as pie being able to go round on killing sprees being the big man, you're going to get hit with reality in this game.

And let's be honest, the police are going to keep an immediate eye on biker gangs seeing as the majority of them are just people coming from gta thinking it's business as usual. In GTA you can kill all you want and do whatever, in identity it's serious role play.

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343
  • Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

15 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

If you wanted to seriously role-play a biker crew then you wouldn't need to kill people. Legit biker gangs don't kill people, especially small time wannabe trouble makers.

Identity isn't going to be anywhere near the same as GTA, for a start yes you can get guns but what makes you think you're going to be allowed to buy guns when the first thing that comes up is " member of a biker gang "? In order to get guns you have to have a license to buy them and passing the license won't be easy and furthermore as far as licenses go it doesn't include fully automatic weapons. The second method of purchasing weapons is to buy them illegally from the black market but good luck being able to afford 10,000 dollar a piece rifles seeing as prices in the game are going to heavily reflect real life and earning money will be the same so unless you know how to perfectly aquire ingredients to produce drugs and know how to sell them to the right people in large quantities, you aren't going to be some big powerful scary gang anytime soon and the fact there are people who think it's as easy as pie being able to go round on killing sprees being the big man, you're going to get hit with reality in this game.

And let's be honest, the police are going to keep an immediate eye on biker gangs seeing as the majority of them are just people coming from gta thinking it's business as usual. In GTA you can kill all you want and do whatever, in identity it's serious role play.

First of all, Legit Biker Gangs do kill ppl who don't pay up for their drugs. I should know because I am from Hell's Angels country. And furthermore, I am going to bring a reasonable number of players who are serious in RPing and we are going to be dedicated to the club. We will do everything in our power to gain control in certain territories. We will spend money to aquire illegal firearms in the black market if we have to. We work in the dark and no cop is going to touch us. Our connections with the Mafia will help bribe the coppers to stay silent about our activities. I will invite all of you to our private server and if you stay in your respectful territory, we will not bother you.

• Like 1

On 30/06/2018 at 2:54 AM, Venom84 said:

First of all, Legit Biker Gangs do kill ppl who don't pay up for their drugs. I should know because I am from Hell's Angels country. And furthermore, I am going to bring a reasonable number of players who are serious in RPing and we are going to be dedicated to the club. We will do everything in our power to gain control in certain territories. We will spend money to aquire illegal firearms in the black market if we have to. We work in the dark and no cop is going to touch us. Our connections with the Mafia will help bribe the coppers to stay silent about our activities. I will invite all of you to our private server and if you stay in your respectful territory, we will not bother you.

Just because your from “hells angels country” don’t mean shit and don’t give you any kind of credibility foo.

5 hours ago, toxins said:

not trying to diss, but i think gangs will get raped by police and if there is a shit ton of realism they can possibly find the gun it was shot from, link it back to a owner and get your ass arrested 

Not exactly gangs do it all the time either the gun was bought illegaly or Without serial numbers and it’s not like we’re gonna be fucking murdering people in broad daylight in the middle of town square, and it’s not like there’s gonna be a group of people watching. It happens all the time, people disappear and when there’s a dead end in the evidence department, it’s swept under the rug. 

1 hour ago, toxins said:

not trying to diss, but i think gangs will get raped by police and if there is a shit ton of realism they can possibly find the gun it was shot from, link it back to a owner and get your ass arrested 

police aint got shit on us, we aren't a gang, just a motorcycle club who doesn't like other nobody's with massive ego's

Edited by Narc

6 hours ago, Esqueletos13_mc said:

Video was wack as hell don’t claim to RP heavy when your club members are wearing scarfs and have bright red hair with skinny jeans, and if you come in Identity with the mind set of walking around like your the shit and thinkin you’re gonna kill any who stands in your way, your gonna get stomped out homie. Better trust on that shit - Esqueletos mc 

They aren't the shit, it'll be the typical group of people thinking they own the place and when they get into the full game it'll go the opposite of how they want. True serious role-players don't just come in from gta thinking they Mr gangster cus they got "100" members ??. I can't wait to not see them rule.

3 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

They aren't the shit, it'll be the typical group of people thinking they own the place and when they get into the full game it'll go the opposite of how they want. True serious role-players don't just come in from gta thinking they Mr gangster cus they got "100" members ??. I can't wait to not see them rule.

Foreal im from gta 5 and it aint gonna be anything like gta i cant wait to see these clubs try the same shit

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

We were featured in a Rockstar article. We're stars. ?

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52665/crew-noticeboard-leave-n0-trace-the-skeleton-crew-mc-off

3 minutes ago, Stealthfuel said:

Hey this isnt  GTA wannabe kid thug MC  this is identity 9_9

We are going to rp. I have rp'd in GTA IV RP before. And we are going to be the largest MC by numbers. We will earn respect from everyone. Even the 99%ers. The developers did mention that you will have the opportunity to rp as a criminal. So, why is everyone bitching? And you cops will probably won't have a large enough holding cell in your police station or prison to lock us all up. We know how to talk to cops. We work in the dark.

12 minutes ago, Venom84 said:

We are going to rp. I have rp'd in GTA IV RP before. And we are going to be the largest MC by numbers. We will earn respect from everyone. Even the 99%ers. The developers did mention that you will have the opportunity to rp as a criminal. So, why is everyone bitching? And you cops will probably won't have a large enough holding cell in your police station or prison to lock us all up. We know how to talk to cops. We work in the dark.

And this is just it. 

You think because there's a group of people who follow you that you'll all of a sudden become a big crime syndicate that has control of the map. People aren't wanting to play identity so they can have some biker gang tell them what's what, they want to play identity so they can actually roleplay a second life. The problem is you're taking things from gta and having the same attitude/ outlook. Yes you can roleplay a criminal but there's a big difference between role-playing a criminal and just waltzing into identity thinking you own everything. 

As far as holding you all goes what do you think prisons are for? The fact you're on here bragging about how you're going to kill people who disrespect you tells me that in game you're just going to go round griefing and causing trouble which will get you in prison. I can assure you there are more genuine players who will be in the police. You guys won't be millionaires and you're having a laugh if you think you're going to make millions within a few days like gta so why you think you'll just be able to pay off the police i don't know. Doesn't matter anyway because frankly people like me will be playing on servers where things like this won't happen.

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343