Jason_Bourne

Identity Chess League

Chess  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to play chess

• Yes
    • No

Welcome to the Official Identity Chess League!

9OJ6od4YBmBeQ_pICC5xY2dLiLXlpbRWDSMkMMPfbmBTF8OtZCb7lxHAIU5fI6IF6O5cSHqiDxm4xnoy3c0hbvYcY0H5DEAbjCotgGMPUQWmS5h06IeveSLDTkg1IR1z6dzI1cRf

(Logo courtesy of Michael Payne)

The ICL is the FIRST Pro Identity Chess League that will compromise of hundreds of amazing and knowledgeable chess players in Identity. The ICL will play a huge part in the chess-related area in Town Square and help players learn chess while also helping them to enjoy the game overall. The ICL is a wonderful organization that is heavily backed by the players. We use the money and ticket earnings from the matches in order to improve our jackpot and our league overall.

The ICL starts with YOU, so join the discord down below and see if you have what it takes to become a Grand Champion in the Identity Chess League!

Discord: https://discord.gg/QCKRnS8 

Main Sponsor: Better Dead Than Red

Website will be coming soon!

Edited by Jason_Bourne
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

We are in need of 2 more players in order for us to create our first season 1 bracket. It doesn't matter if you are a pro or just know how to play chess and think that you are bad ( you're not). Join the discord now and become a player in the ICL

We have got our 8 players (including me) for our season 1 bracket but we are still open as I have yet to create it and would love there to be more players of the chess join the ICL.

Our league will officially be in session when Town Square is up but we will still be looking for players and spectators before then. 

7 hours ago, WilsonPlays said:

Sounds Interesting

It sure is, and we will be starting as soon as Town Square is up!

On 6/26/2018 at 2:42 AM, Jason_Bourne said:

Our league will officially be in session when Town Square is up but we will still be looking for players and spectators before then. 

I'd like to spectate HairyGrenade's match, and I'd like to participate too!

• Like 1

On 7/4/2018 at 3:42 PM, SkinnierSteve said:

I'd like to spectate HairyGrenade's match, and I'd like to participate too!

Awesome! If you join the discord, i can assign you the player role for Season 2 and we will be on our way. :) Sorry for the late response

On 7/6/2018 at 10:04 PM, Jason_Bourne said:

Awesome! If you join the discord, i can assign you the player role for Season 2 and we will be on our way. :) Sorry for the late response

Cool! Although I'm not very good at chess, but I like playing it. I usually don't think ahead enough to make good moves, and end up losing the match. If there's other noobs I can play against, then I'd join in, otherwise I could spectate.

1 hour ago, SkinnierSteve said:

Cool! Although I'm not very good at chess, but I like playing it. I usually don't think ahead enough to make good moves, and end up losing the match. If there's other noobs I can play against, then I'd join in, otherwise I could spectate.

I'm sure there are players that will match your skill in the ICL :)