ActorNickSchu

Package and cop in square?

Hey there team! My name's Nick Schu! I'm really excited for this Town Square module. I just had a couple quick questions. I purchased the speed demon package and was wondering if that will be redeemable in the module? And if I can apply to be a cop in the module or have to wait for the full release of the game?

Thanks again for all you are doing.

-Nick Schu 

This will be a social module so no police and for the speed demon there will be no vehicles in the town square I do not think but we will all be having apartments to try out the customisation. Your full speed demon package will be available at full release 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ActorNickSchu said:

Hey there team! My name's Nick Schu! I'm really excited for this Town Square module. I just had a couple quick questions. I purchased the speed demon package and was wondering if that will be redeemable in the module? And if I can apply to be a cop in the module or have to wait for the full release of the game?

Thanks again for all you are doing.

-Nick Schu 

2. 1. No vehicles until Module 3
  3. 2. You will be able to use the apartment with that package.
  4. 3. Police won't be really coming until the Beta and full release which are after the modules.
  5. 4. The second module is the s.w.a.t. module and is where it will be competitive play between cops and criminals (Team game-mode sort of scenarios)
  • ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1