SunDiego

When will the second module be released?

How long will it take for module 2 to release?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Module 2 release date

This will be the best game ever made. We know that Module 1 gets released soon, but what about the most fun module 2? With that module the fun will raize to another level with the police if you play as one.

I cant wait for module 2 to come out. So what do you think how long after the first?

I think I'll have the most fun with module 3, being able to try out my sports car.

• Like 2

On 6/6/2018 at 5:34 AM, SunDiego said:

This will be the best game ever made. We know that Module 1 gets released soon, but what about the most fun module 2? With that module the fun will raize to another level with the police if you play as one.

I cant wait for module 2 to come out. So what do you think how long after the first?

4 hours ago, BridgetKV said:

There's a disheartening amount of votes for "Never.." 

Ok so. Module one is the ground work for the whole game. Once this is done then the other modules will be popping out faster and faster. Understand what I'm trying to explain here.

6 hours ago, BridgetKV said:

There's a disheartening amount of votes for "Never.." 

Can you blame anyone?
They Lie, Delay and disappoint consistently. 

Actions speak louder then words and they don`t do much.
But they talk a lot e.g: Rens and Repeat stream (No Gameplay Today ETHER).

Edited by ECorp
Spelling
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TPlays said:

Ok so. Module one is the ground work for the whole game. Once this is done then the other modules will be popping out faster and faster. Understand what I'm trying to explain here.

modules wont be popping faster and faster, there are only 3 modules also. We will (or we should) see Module 2 and 3 faster than module 1, but they wont be popping out faster and faster, u make it sound like there are alot of modules popping out like mushrooms or something:p 

2 or 3 months, it'll be faster than the first. Module three might come out around the 6 month mark if we're lucky.

The first hasn't been released yet so there's still some work in progress. But imo they will expend their dev team after the first module will pop out and being able to spend more manpower on the second and third module. I hope they will also release a tracker for the second module and then we can make an estimate time about what's left.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2018 at 4:04 AM, Theezakj said:

modules wont be popping faster and faster, there are only 3 modules also. We will (or we should) see Module 2 and 3 faster than module 1, but they wont be popping out faster and faster, u make it sound like there are alot of modules popping out like mushrooms or something:p 

Well, I explained how module one if the base of the game. So let me re word it. The other modules will be extremely faster because now hey actually have a framework they can use to build them.

Given that module one was literally the game itself practically, I'm gonna go ahead and say module 2 should take significantly less longer, I'd give it ~2 months if that. Then again that's my opinion and I'm in no way affiliated with them and it's just my guess. 

Considering they have laid the groundwork with Module 1 and already have people working on Module 2 and probably 3, I think 4-5 months is a reasonable amount of time, and then probably 2-3 months after that for mod 3.