FireRealm8113

Require Memory and Graphics card

Question

4 answers to this question

We don’t know yet.  TS will be fairly easy to run at least compared to full game.  If you can run Arma 3, gta 5, and or Ark you should be able to run Identity.

Adding to what has been said above, a system that can run games like ARMA 3, GTA V, Ark: Survival Evolved, ect would be a rough estimate to the requirements. Modules will be easier to run than the full game though. The devs did guess that a GTX 750Ti might potentially be the lowest GPU for the game but that should be taken with a grain of salt. There is no way to know the official min requirements until the game is released.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, FireRealm8113 said:

Does anyone know how much memory and graphics is required to run the game?

It will probably depend on their optimalisation, I don't expect them to have decent optimalisation yet when TS is being released.

Edited by xCeltix

I would also throw in, on top of what's already been said, how you want the game to look is gonna have impact on what kinda specs this game will require. For me, I didn't jump into PC gaming to play games at the same graphical level as a console, though for others the graphics aren't as important. I would say at least 8-16GB of memory, and the Gpu depending on your preference. When they say if you can run GTA V, Arma 3, and Ark...there are quite a few different settings for those games. And the same specs won't work for all settings unless it's high end of course... Take me for example... I bought a PC specifically so I could pledge and play Identity when it comes out. Now if I had done more research and waited a bit longer, I would have found out how different the specs required can vary from preference to preference. Are graphics, 1080p, 1440p, or 2160p more important to you? Or is FPS 60fps, 120fps, or 144fps more important to you?  

I can tell you from experience, when people say if you can run GTA, Arma, Ark you should be able to run Identity is very confusing, for me at least. I have a really good PC and it's still not good enough to run games I want in 4k @60fps I can run every game in 4k but not at 60fps consistently. If people would have told me PC gaming specs are sort of not very specfifc I would have learned more and I would have waited for the 1080ti to come out, it released 3 weeks after I got my gpu. Now I already need to upgrade my 1 year old gpu because the "master race" isn't very efficient at describing what requirements might be for some games depending on the setting you want to use. Honestly,  there should be setting for each resolution... Like minimum, recommended, and optimal specs for 1080p...Minimum, recommended, and optimal for 1440p...Minimum, recommended, and optimal for 2160p. The system I got is only because I relied on other people to tell me what I would need for a PC for 4K, and you should never listen to people whose job it is to sell you the most expensive products they have, and not actually get you what you're looking for, or what you need. I needed to wait for a better gpu, but then he wouldn't make a sale that day. So he told me a 1080SC would play games in 4k no problem...and he made his sale. Had I known or found someone who actually cared about the customer and what I wanted, then I woulda gotten a 1080ti a month later.

You could say if you run GTA, Arma, and Ark at you preferred settings Identity probably won't require much more that that. If you can run those games but they don't look as good as you want them, then I'd say it's time to upgrade something. I'm sure the required specs for the modules won't be nearly as high as the specs for the full game, when it releases years down the road. There are so many different specs you can use and settings you can adjust they really need to be more specific with PC games and the types of specs. With what they have now 1080p, 1440p, 2160p there needs to be a better, more specific spec requirements list...I mean this is the PC "Master Race" from all the bragging I hear. Yet instead of easier, things are 10 times as complicated. Gaming on console was always 4+4=8 on PC it seems to me it's more like 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=8. There are so many component configurations yet spec requirements are so limited...minimum and recommended is all I've seen. But that's my personal experience being on PC for the last year. I'm not a fanboy anymore. I play any platform that has great games. I don't hold a torch for any specific platform because they hold no torch for our die hard loyalty. Trust me people can be extremely loyal to their platforms.  I've seen people fist fight over platform loyalty...*Facepalm* I want better games, not games I played 10-20 years ago on a console, so for me I will stay on PC till I get a 4k console. Remember...for them it's business for us it's about gaming.  

Edited by JohnNYBlaze