Hello All! I’m Katie from Massachusetts. I’ve played games my whole life, always looked for a game like this! Years ago Sims online was out but difficult to play without constant harassment lol, really hoping this ones different, super excited to play and make new friends!

1 hour ago, KtLee said:

Hello All! I’m Katie from Massachusetts. I’ve played games my whole life, always looked for a game like this! Years ago Sims online was out but difficult to play without constant harassment lol, really hoping this ones different, super excited to play and make new friends!

Hello kate and welcome to the community! Hope to see you ingame soon!

• Like 1

Welcome! I wonder which kind of harassment there is in Sims Online, since I've never played it.

@stripedalucard@genesai yeah, it was around 2002, I think it lasted a couple years. It was fun at first but then was strictly based on “woo hooing” and no one wanted to hold a conversation if it wasn’t based on that. 

Welcome! Blimey I haven't heard of The Sims Online in ages! I remember it was big but short-lived.

See you in game hopefully!

1 hour ago, yosiamsili9 said:

I wanted to know that there would be regular people in the city like GTAV

No there will not, As each server is going to be 300+ players I think that is quite enough people. Although there will be NPC's that as far as I am aware will be stuck in place and only serve as default shop keepers (markets, ect.)

• Like 1