ECorp

This Month "dev blog"?

So wondering way there is not been published a new dev blog this month.
I find it unbelievable that you guys at Asylum NEVER can be consistent when it comes to time and dates?
I mean how hard is it to write a dev blog ONCE a month?

Sorry to be harsh not trying to offend anyone but come on so unprofessional.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

2 hours ago, FCTwente said:

I think that it'll be there today or maybe tomorrow. Have a little patient.

That is all we ever have on here patience and understanding bla bla Kumbaya.

Edited by ECorp
  • Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

3 hours ago, FCTwente said:

I think that it'll be there today or maybe tomorrow. Have a little patient.

How come they haven't been able to update the tracker either? It was supposed to be "automatic."

40 minutes ago, MariusG69 said:

How come they haven't been able to update the tracker either? It was supposed to be "automatic."

You'll see both today. Neither are automatic, I have to do both manually and I've been swamped.

I did intend to update the tracker last night but I lost track of time in a meeting at the end of the day yesterday. Sorry about that.

The tracker data is automatic but the website update process is manual, for now. It'll be automated and updated most likely by the hour on the new website.

• Like 10
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

Why are people so understanding??? OMG, No you did NOT forget...HOW DARE YOU forget...It's inhuman...I backed a developer on a small team and they NEVER forgot to update their anything, EVER! 

Btw that was all sarcasm...You guys keep it up, don't mind the cry babies, they need to cry about something to feel important. Most of us understand and are rooting for you guys. Less time wasted fending off attacks on the forum's might make this process easier...People do realize that there isn't a deadline, other than the ones they set for themselves? Why would anyone think that we can be any more hard on them than they are already on themselves when something don't goes right. I know I've been there, and I notice gamer's don't show much empathy these days...in fact unless it's them who are in trouble, and want your understanding for what they are going thru, that concept often doesn't go both ways.

• Like 6

36 minutes ago, Paratus said:

You'll see both today. Neither are automatic, I have to do both manually and I've been swamped.

I did intend to update the tracker last night but I lost track of time in a meeting at the end of the day yesterday. Sorry about that.

The tracker data is automatic but the website update process is manual, for now. It'll be automated and updated most likely by the hour on the new website.

Seems you forget every Monday and Tuesday every week.?

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

2 hours ago, ECorp said:

That is all we ever have on here patience and understanding bla bla Kumbaya.

Get over it, thats all you get when a game of this magnitude  isn't finished yet. Quit being a baby and wait.

Edited by facade
  • Like 3

I never understood why Paratus is doing the devblog, it should be at the Community Manager, a CEO has so much work to do, and every month, the devblog is late ..

2 hours ago, Tarek_lb said:

I never understood why Paratus is doing the devblog, it should be at the Community Manager, a CEO has so much work to do, and every month, the devblog is late ..

Beach_Ball isn’t a dev, he wouldn’t know what to say.

3 hours ago, ECorp said:

Seems you forget every Monday and Tuesday every week.?

Paratus is an insanely busy guy, and what your getting mad about isn’t that big of a deal.  He’s dealing with things that are way more important than a dev blog.  I’d rather have him focus on stuff that will get TS out as quick as possible.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Paratus is an insanely busy guy, and what your getting mad about isn’t that big of a deal.  He’s dealing with things that are way more important than a dev blog.  I’d rather have him focus on stuff that will get TS out as quick as possible.

I would rather have consistency and reliability along with organized work ethics.
And a pragmatic approach to development, also not mad am just calling it as i see it.

Following most MMO developments atm from Gloria Victis to Chronicles of Elyria.
I can say of all of them and there are a few also with small team`s they all are better at.
Communication, transparency, progress and every other aspect in dealing with there community.

Now if we don`t voice our opinions like this then we will get another echo chamber as Sea of Thieves.
And NO ONE wants that am sure.

Critics produce change, change promotes progress, progress translates to cash. 

Edited by ECorp
Spelling
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Cstove said:

Beach_Ball isn’t a dev, he wouldn’t know what to say.

I do not see how it's disturbing, he's part of the team. By the way Beach_ball confirmed that he was trying to help Paratus do the devblogs

Edited by Tarek_lb