BraydenSlayer

Founder's Pack

From my understanding everyone will have an apartment in the town square module. However, the founders pack does not receive an apartment when the full game is released.

27 minutes ago, BraydenSlayer said:

Since I bought the Founder's Pack will I get a apartment in beta and/or the release of TS

Yea what @AxisUGsaid.  If your pledge pack dosent contain an aperment you will still receive a basic apartment to customize in TS.  However in the full game and beta you will not have an apartment, your home will be a hotel room until you can afford to buy a home.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AxisUG said:

From my understanding everyone will have an apartment in the town square module. However, the founders pack does not receive an apartment when the full game is released.

1 hour ago, Cstove said:

Yea what @AxisUGsaid.  If your pledge pack dosent contain an aperment you will still receive a basic apartment to customize in TS.  However in the full game and beta you will not have an apartment, your home will be a hotel room until you can afford to buy a home.

If this is true, which it seems it is. Does anyone have any sort of ballpark price of like the cheapest apartment?

1 minute ago, BraydenSlayer said:

If this is true, which it seems it is. Does anyone have any sort of ballpark price of like the cheapest apartment?

We have no clue how much apartments will cost in game, but expect it to be around realistic USD prices.

Edited by Cstove

1 hour ago, BraydenSlayer said:

1 hour ago, Cstove said:

We have no clue how much apartments will cost in game, but expect it to be around realistic USD prices.

And if you're meaning apartments that you can buy before the full release, the cheapest package would be the Homeowner's package. It is $90 USD. It will come with a studio apartment, which is my guess for what the cheapest apartment will be in-game, since it's the cheapest to buy from the packages.

33 minutes ago, AxisUG said:

And if you're meaning apartments that you can buy before the full release, the cheapest package would be the Homeowner's package. It is $90 USD. It will come with a studio apartment, which is my guess for what the cheapest apartment will be in-game, since it's the cheapest to buy from the packages.

I think he was talking about in game money. At least I was 

14 minutes ago, Jellyjiggler12 said:

Is there any idea of when the beta releases?

No ETA, but it comes out after the 3 modules.  So I’d say it’s quite a ways away.