brain

BACKYARD PARTIES

can i make a party not inside my house like in the backyard in my pool, or a BBQ party? and no need for invites cause anyone can come, BUT can police stop it if player Neighbors called the police???

• Like 1

yes i would say u can but it will have to be a house with a yard out the back ext

That would be cool if after a large party, trash (cups, bottles, confetti) is generated around the house and you or someone you hire can clean it up

5 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:

They mentioned you can invite a certain amount of people or group to your house.

i know u can make a party (inside your house)  but what i meant is having a party in your backyard without inviting required so people who pass by the street can hear the music and the load noises and disco behind ur house in the pool or something

39 minutes ago, brain said:

i know u can make a party (inside your house)  but what i meant is having a party in your backyard without inviting required so people who pass by the street can hear the music and the load noises and disco behind ur house in the pool or something

I am sure they can knock on your door or something. However they can't just wander in.