MemphisMan

Only 8 tasks to go!! 87% finished!!

Well, looks like another User Interface task was knocked out today. That leaves only 8 tasks to complete provided no new ones crop up.

Soon, I'll be in game running up to everyone playing chess, stealing their knights and/or rooks and running away earning the much coveted title..... Game Board Bandit. And, of course, I'll make T-shirt and hat accessories to sell to what will soon be a huge fan club...or maybe not.  See everyone soon!

8 hours ago, samrichardsonn said:

Waits silently whilst another 20 tasks are added 

They won’t add tasks, they said only if something crucial came up that they forgot about.  But so far this hasn’t happened, so I doubt it will.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, samrichardsonn said:

It's happened a couple of times already 

no..

2 hours ago, samrichardsonn said:

It has but okay

How so? It started with an overall of 64 tasks, and now there are 63 overall tasks, they actually got rid of one.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cstove said:

How so? It started with an overall of 64 tasks, and now there are 63 overall tasks, they actually got rid of one.

In what universe does that mean tasks have been added ??

@CstoveHe just trying to be negative No task have been added like Cstove said one have been removed. So i dont know where you got that from

• Like 1

On 6/3/2018 at 7:45 AM, Abdelrani said:

@CstoveHe just trying to be negative No task have been added like Cstove said one have been removed. So i dont know where you got that from

Because one was added. There were also a couple removed but that is really irrelevant to the discussion as there was still a task added.