Kraiyick

[BETTER] POLL: Feelings on Town Square module preview and footage frequency.

[BETTER] POLL: Feelings on Town Square module preview.  

77 members have voted

1. 1. How did you feel about the town square module preview?

2. 2. Would you prefer to see more footage or wait until release to see everything for yourself?

Sorry, the last poll had 10+ choices and most of the options were negative. This poll aims to merely condense everything so it's not just 20+ choices of synonyms for 'sad' or 'angry'.

The next poll addresses feelings on whether or not you want Asylum to release more footage, or if you would like to wait and see for yourself personally when they release the module.

I ask that for the sake of keeping civility in this thread, that we do not bitch about the 'lack' of transparency from the development team or that we 'deserve' footage. If you would like to see footage personally, then say so in a reply. Nobody wants to see an entitled bitch be a pansy about the dev's not constantly releasing information 24/7 for any reason whatsoever.

Edited by Kraiyick
  • Like 2

I had hopeful/positive feelings about the preview. It looks like a solid base. However I wanted to see a little more. Not everything of course, but more than what they showed on the clip. I feel we didn't get an adequate enough preview of gameplay but rather mostly showing off the graphics and layout of town. ^^;

2 hours ago, ShiEksdee said:

I had hopeful/positive feelings about the preview. It looks like a solid base. However I wanted to see a little more. Not everything of course, but more than what they showed on the clip. I feel we didn't get an adequate enough preview of gameplay but rather mostly showing off the graphics and layout of town. ^^;

I'm just hoping they fix the animations. I know they said they would, but I think Motown said he thought the walking and jogging anims were fine. They don't look... Human to me, I guess.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kraiyick said:

I'm just hoping they fix the animations. I know they said they would, but I think Motown said he thought the walking and jogging anims were fine. They don't look... Human to me, I guess.

The walking and running ones, the devs said we’re fine but the jogging one needs more tweaking 

10 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

The walking and running ones, the devs said we’re fine but the jogging one needs more tweaking 

Yeah. Personally, they all look kinda goofy to me but if it works, it works.

Edited by Kraiyick

Town square module honestly just looks like some little minisquare that's been bought of the unreal asset store.  I still have some hope in the game, but after all these years even with a small team, the video felt very underwhelming.