DiddlyDoo54

We've waited for this... I'm so excited!

I just saw the video (a little late lol) but I am blown away. I can't describe it right now I've waited for this so long words fail me. What are your reactions?

-Diddly

• Like 1

I'm honestly not sure what to think. I feel like they went for a more kind of graphics that it's obvious it has been "modelled" without really looking any realistic.

And the movement is kind of "stiff," so I'm wondering how they will be able to do the car mechanics. You can't drive a stiff car.

Edited by MariusG69

16 minutes ago, MariusG69 said:

I'm honestly not sure what to think. I feel like they went for a more kind of graphics that it's obvious it has been "modelled" without really looking any realistic.

And the movement is kind of "stiff," so I'm wondering how they will be able to do the car mechanics. You can't drive a stiff car.

In what way wasn't it realistic?  It looked pretty realistic to me.

4 minutes ago, BobbyL said:

In what way wasn't it realistic?  It looked pretty realistic to me.

Did you see the roads/skin? It looked like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Modelled af.

3 minutes ago, MariusG69 said:

Did you see the roads/skin? It looked like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Modelled af.

Honestly it looked pretty standard for a game.  What other games do you know that have super realistic graphics without being heavily modded?

40 minutes ago, BobbyL said:

Honestly it looked pretty standard for a game.  What other games do you know that have super realistic graphics without being heavily modded?

Even though GTA 5 is unrealistic af, it looks more "moving" and not so stiff. And that game out in like 2013.

I'm just happy it's finally out almost, now we can all rest knowing they've got something solid to show us and I have to say it's pretty damn good, some things are still placeholders like the movement etc but this is the foundation of identity and all things need time to be improved.

With that said, FUCKING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FEEL GOOD ??

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MariusG69 said:

Even though GTA 5 is unrealistic af, it looks more "moving" and not so stiff. And that game out in like 2013.

It certainly wasn't amateur and was more than acceptable graphically, well for me anyway. I didnt think it looked 'bad'. As for the character I actually thought it looked much better than the policeman in the previous video where he makes an arrest.

• Like 2