Marius_Rosetta

Hey there everyone!

Hello there those awaiting the release of Identity RPG. :) My real name's Marco, but for Role-Playing purposes, I'll most likely go by the name of Marius Rosetta. I think I rushed the community registration and put Mario on accident, lol. Identity RPG will be my first real involvement with Role-Playing, as on other games the RP-concept does not seem to click with other people. Other than Identity RPG, I play and stream other games such as Rome II Total War, Shogun II Total War, the single-player campaigns of Battlefield/Call of Duty, Conan Exiles, Life Is Feudal: Forest Village/Life Is Feudal: MMO, and a handful more games that I can't think of. :P I'm hoping to meet many of you once Identity RPG releases and hope to start off as a normal citizen in the game, doing normal jobs and saving up some moneys. Eventually I plan on getting into the Detective/Police Force once the module is released and stabilized. Other than that, I cannot wait for Identity RPG to launch/release!

P.S. - Can any Admin/Moderator somehow change or tell me how I can change my display name to Marius_Rosetta? :ph34r:

Welcome to the community! Some links below will provide you with some more information.

@Beach_Ball can help you change your name. :)

Edited by subway244

Welcome friend, hope you will like in here. And changing your nick is possible, moderators can do it no problem. Maybe join our discord and check out the latest gameplay footage:

• Like 1

Hello there! Wow, do your hands start to hurt after playing so many games? Mine do! 

I am also new to RP in this fashion. I usually play single player strategy because I can't really stand loud people screaming in my ear when something happens on MMO games. I still expect it to occur but I hope I'm more tolerant of it.