Vince

Underworld Roleplay

I figured if I was going to talk about my server, here'd be the place to do it. This sounds a bit advertisey, I guess it is a little, but it is under Arcade.

I've got a Serious RP server much like Identity that's recently gone up. We have a decent player-base, but we'd like more of the good role-players that Identity is attracting!

Message me or reply if you're interested. Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

Edited by Johnny

I am a co-owner of this server with Johnny and I can say, while we have the occasional bad rper or trouble maker, we have a good solid RPer base and some good staff, and don't be put off by the average server because we really strive for serious RP unlike most other servers.

• Like 1

What is your provider for the server? Like the communities I was a part of as Social staff management and such had a shitty provider due they broke their promises and such. Long time since I have played gmod now actually.

Not quite sure what you mean by provider, but we don't experience many issues if that's what you mean. While we have mostly good RP, we are looking to move out all of the bad roleplayers and rulebreakers and get in some real solid RPers from identity (like yourself) to populate the place.

1 hour ago, Johnny said:

Not quite sure what you mean by provider, but we don't experience many issues if that's what you mean. While we have mostly good RP, we are looking to move out all of the bad roleplayers and rulebreakers and get in some real solid RPers from identity (like yourself) to populate the place.

Well, I have don't think I have time for gmod anymore, already played over 1500hr and the only mode I have played is DarkRP and SeriousRP by the Fearless servers. I think I have used like 3 hours or something on other gmod modes. :P But yeah I got exams coming up, I need to practise drawing and things like that. I am slowly and steady trying to drift apart from the gaming world so Identity will probably be my last game. :)

4 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

no more darkrp for me since my nazi rp experience xD

Well our server is set in 1955, so as long as you RP it realistically I'm sure you could play a neo-nazi who maybe escaped from Germany after the war. And we also have a gas chamber in the map, though it is only accessible to the Governor and used in executions of criminals.

• Like 1

Give me a message if you'd like to try out the server. 

Thanks for all the responses so far. :)

13 hours ago, Johnny said:

Well our server is set in 1955, so as long as you RP it realistically I'm sure you could play a neo-nazi who maybe escaped from Germany after the war. And we also have a gas chamber in the map, though it is only accessible to the Governor and used in executions of criminals.

great

I have tried 1955 RP once and I didn't understand shit as I didn't know the roles of the characters jobs.

I would love to try it out if I ever download Gmod again.