Jmx10001

drug use and drug production in identity

these are my ideas on drug use and drug production in identity to add a bit more realism to the drugs aspect of the game:

before i continue i would like to just say i do not clam to be and expert of drug use and drug production as there are most likely lots of people who know more about this subject such as people who produce drugs in real life which i don't do this is just from what iv learnt throughout life.  xD   

1. drug production:

growing weed: when growing weed i think you should be given the choice to grow weed organically (which is healthy and has no added health side effects when smoked or baked into edibles) but if you use growth fertilisers and (or) pesticide depending on what you use effects the user (as if weed is grown with growth fertilisers and (or) pesticide could have health side effects when used like in real like), also the option to add things to the weed to edit the end product such as sand blasting the weed with glass to make it look more shiny (to give the impression that the weed has more THC and to add more weight the the end product), also what i think would be cool would be if they added real life weed strains.

pills (im just saying pills for the moment as im not 100% sure on all the drugs/ substances what will be in the game that are normally taken as a pill):

when producing pills you should have to use a pill press which would also allow people to mix different drugs to give different effects for example making pills containing MDMA and ketamine which would give the user a different effect (good and bad), also to chose the different amount of each substance and to be able to name the different pills and to add dyes to give each pill a different colour or they could all be the same colour.

powders:

when producing powders you should be able to cut the substance with other substances and other stuff such as cutting coke with glass to add more weight to the end product or adding other substances to add more weight to the end product also changing the effect (good and bad).

2. drug use:

weed: when using weed you should be able to chose how you consume it such as smoking it as a joint/zoot, smoking it from a pipe/ bong or eating it in edibles and each different method of use has different effects and effects when it "hits" the user such as, smoking it would effect the use more quicker than if you eat it just like in real life, also you should have to buy drug paraphernalia such as rolling papers, pipes or bongs and tobacco (not drug paraphernalia but could be used when rolling a joint/ zoot also effects the high you get when consuming weed).

drugs that you inject: with drugs you inject users should have to obtain syringes, clean syringes have no added adverse side effects where used syringes would have a chance of having adverse side effects inflicted on the user ( the reason i think this is a good idea is because it adds more realism to the drug(s) in question and also adds more links to politics and health care apart from "we should legalises drugs because its their body, and locking them up just turns them into a real criminal"

or "no drugs must stay illegal because everyone will be using drugs and only bad people use drugs" to more of looking at it from a different prospective such as are drugs a law enforcement issue or a health care issue which could lead to a harm reduction approach it could all really depend on the political landscape of the community (also on a side note it could also lead to drug testing services so people can find out what they are really taking as i said above on the subject of drug production).

i believe the ideas above would add more realism to drug use, drug production, health care, law enforcement, politics and jobs.

if anyone has anything to add to this please go ahead.

peace out.     

Not so much details needed. Just give them the option to grow weed in backyard or on fields. Sell them when theyre done per gram. 

Ill only sell cocaine tho.

1 minute ago, SunDiego said:

Not so much details needed. Just give them the option to grow weed in backyard or on fields. Sell them when theyre done per gram. 

Ill only sell cocaine tho.

i completely get that some people may want to have a personal/ small time grow but what about the big players, not all the weed with in identity is gonna be from small time grows like when all the different gangs get involved in the drug trade (which im sure most are or planning to) they are probably gonna set up big time operations and why not give them give them different tactics to improve their operation.

also as you'll be selling cocaine it could give you the option to stretch your product at the expenses of your customers or sell legit cocaine but losing out on that extra profit.

i get where your coming from about too much detail, i just see so much potential within this game. :D

1 hour ago, Jmx10001 said:

i completely get that some people may want to have a personal/ small time grow but what about the big players, not all the weed with in identity is gonna be from small time grows like when all the different gangs get involved in the drug trade (which im sure most are or planning to) they are probably gonna set up big time operations and why not give them give them different tactics to improve their operation.

also as you'll be selling cocaine it could give you the option to stretch your product at the expenses of your customers or sell legit cocaine but losing out on that extra profit.

i get where your coming from about too much detail, i just see so much potential within this game. :D

I know and i want it to be real like you say. They shoule improve the crimnal market as muxh as they can. I hope its possible for them

• Like 1