Gyllenedraken

buying FOUNDER

hi guys

one question here 

can i play the beta when i buy founder or do i need to wait?

i saw on the forum that people can play this game

sorry for my bad english 

--gyllenedraken 

Firstly, you can play the beta with the $30 package and above when pledged on this website, but Beta is not out yet. Also when you pledge for $30 or above you also will get access to the 3 different modules which will be out throughout the year.

• Like 1

On 4/1/2016 at 8:10 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

Firstly, you can play the beta with the $30 package and above when pledged on this website, but Beta is not out yet. Also when you pledge for $30 or above you also will get access to the 3 different modules which will be out throughout the year.

if u were to put 15$ in do i get access to all modules or do they become like DLC content where i have to buy them separately?????  

1 minute ago, tom said:

if u were to put 15$ in do i get access to all modules or do they become like DLC content where i have to buy them separately?????  

No modules will be considered DLC. They are test versions of the game that are being released at seperate dates, one will be for testing towns, another for cars, etc.

2 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

No modules will be considered DLC. They are test versions of the game that are being released at seperate dates, one will be for testing towns, another for cars, etc.

will they have to be bought separate???

26 minutes ago, tom said:

will they have to be bought separate???

I'd assume not...

The founder includes the beta and  the modules so if you do get it you get Founder Hat,Passport (Game) Bets access modules and the full beta