I know that the beta will come out long before the full release of the game, and have been wondering, will we be able to keep items and money we earn from the beta, and carry that over to the full game. This would be nice as many people right off the bat will be grinding hard for money, and it would be very sad if it would all be erased when the full game came out. What do you guys think?

Yeah I really hope so. Beta acces was a donator reward and it would be more rewarding if you actually got something other than game experience from playing the beta.

Yes, in the beta i'm sure everyone will earn a lot of money, buy cars, maybe even properties. It would be a shame if this did not carry over to full release. Identity responded to my tweet that asked this question and they said, it depends on how easy it is at first for people to exploit the game. 

So then if it's too easy for everyone to get stuff then you can keep it? But if it's hard and other players are forced to work off the full games requirements, then your burnt?Logical but sad.

They just don't know if in the beta, people will find exploits to give themselves thousands of dollars and weapons etc. In this case, they would patch the exploit, and reset everyone possibly. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maxenbringen said:

Yeah I really hope so. Beta acces was a donator reward and it would be more rewarding if you actually got something other than game experience from playing the beta.

Depending on the backer amount you actually do get some stuff, not only exp.

but i get your point, and i agree. it would be a bit more tempting for people to back Identity if it gave them a (even bigger)advantage.

Edited by 2maz
typos